No, don't even call Suh a dirty player. Topic

If you were describing the play to someone withou the benefit of the gif, yes, you could spin it that way. The photo evidence is overwhelming that Suh intentionally kicked Schaub; once again, you're backing the wrong side of an argument.
11/23/2012 2:42 AM
I never even implied that my Defense of Suh was anything but sincere.

He is a classic victim of Media oppression against small market teams.
11/23/2012 3:34 AM
I'm a Lions fan.  I got up at 3:00am to watch the game (fortunately it's a holiday here today).

Suh kicked him in the balls intentionally.
Schwartz is completely to blame.  Ref's blew a call.  It happens.  Had he known the rules, the play would have been reviewed and the touchdown wouldn't have counted.

Swamp does not represent us.

11/23/2012 4:03 AM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 11/23/2012 2:38:00 AM (view original):
How can a guy tripping over another guy with his face planted in the ground intentionally kick a guy in the balls?
The balls part might have been just lucky (or unlucky from Schaub's point of view), but the kick was obvious.  His leg kicks out one way while his momentum should be carrying him in another.
The gif shows it pretty clearly, but it's even more obvious on the real replays.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/gameon/2012/11/22/ndamukong-suh-matt-schaub-thanksgiving-kick/1721035/
11/23/2012 4:10 AM
Posted by gregos on 11/23/2012 4:03:00 AM (view original):
I'm a Lions fan.  I got up at 3:00am to watch the game (fortunately it's a holiday here today).

Suh kicked him in the balls intentionally.
Schwartz is completely to blame.  Ref's blew a call.  It happens.  Had he known the rules, the play would have been reviewed and the touchdown wouldn't have counted.

Swamp does not represent us.

+1

But living in the Detroit area and know many Lions fan 1) They are blaming the refs and the NFL and 2) They are defending Suh.  

Most Lions fans are morons as proved by the lions fans on facebook and twitter. 
11/23/2012 5:33 AM
Did Suh intentionally kick Schaub in the balls?

No.

The key to this answer is "in the balls".

Let me rephrase the question.  Did Suh intentionally kick Schaub?  Did that kick happen to hit him in the balls?

Yes to both.  

Suh may not have tried to kick him in the balls, but there is no room to debate that he 1 knew Schaub was there, 2 took a cheap shot (not the first time) and 3 got lucky with kick placement.

Swamp, any further attempts to play Defense Attorney will be shot down just as easily.  

PS - I live 5 minutes from Detroit.  I AM a Lions fan.  Suh disgusts me.  I'd rather have Claude Lemieux put on a Red Wing sweater, than have Suh in Honolulu Blue next season.
11/23/2012 6:45 AM
LOVED SUH AT NEBRASKA(HUSKER FAN SINCE 68)

ROOT FER LIONS MOST EVERY TH-GIVING

SUH IS A DIRTY PLAYER

PURE+SIMPLE

FAIR + BALANCED

11/23/2012 6:55 AM
The NFL PLAYERS have voted him the dirtiest player in the NFL two years in a row. THAT SHOULD TELL YOU SOMETHING. 
11/23/2012 9:53 AM
He was also voted most charitable
11/23/2012 11:48 AM
Agreed, the kick was intentional, the placement was luck.

Suh is a dirty player, in an age where the NFL is pussified beyond belief.  If any of you Lions fans don't want him, I'd love him in Vikings' purple next season.
11/23/2012 11:54 AM
So now we are going from "Suh tried to kick him in the balls" to "Suh was using his legs to try to distract a top QB"

How pathetic are we getting.

If this was a guy on a NY team it would be laughed off!
11/23/2012 12:29 PM
How come you never accept the fact that you are wrong?

It's not the end of the world, in fact, you might get some respect here for taking the correct approach on some arguments when you clearly have no proof that your view is right.

You can't win this argument, the video evidence is undeniable.
11/23/2012 12:36 PM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 11/23/2012 12:29:00 PM (view original):
So now we are going from "Suh tried to kick him in the balls" to "Suh was using his legs to try to distract a top QB"

How pathetic are we getting.

If this was a guy on a NY team it would be laughed off!
Where the **** do you get this stuff?
11/23/2012 12:53 PM
1 Clearly the tone of the posts changed here. You dont agree?

2 Seems pathetic that anytime Suh is involved in this kind of thing there is cotroversy.

3 Teams in big market media centers are never attacked like this.
11/23/2012 4:25 PM
Detroit=Green Bay
11/23/2012 5:09 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4...7 Next ▸
No, don't even call Suh a dirty player. Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.