2043 Census Prediction: Topic

It is true after you talked about countries in your post you switched to counties for me and I read it wrong.

Macomb county is pretty white. Warren itself is adding more blacks because of the drop in home prices. Still also pretty white.

Wayne county, which is about 5 miles to south is very diverse, with a large black population.

Also why does China get to seperate all its people and Macomb County does not get to seperate its people? Warren is famous for its Polish and Italian people. We
Used to have a strong German community that moved north but left some interesting street names. We now have a growing Arab community and we are all now enjoying thier restaurants. Or do all caucasians look the same to you?
1/1/2013 12:55 PM
YE ALL LOOK LIKE TERRORIST THIEVES

GIT OFF MY LAND PALEFACE!

HOKA HOKA HEY HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
1/1/2013 1:05 PM
And what does the direction this thread took prove...

We cannot have a discussion about race in America.

If you try you are declared a racist.

I made some minor points about race and what makes people do what they do and the left flipped.

Obama got elected president, twice, and the left still needs to paint him as being one step away from being lynched.

We need to have a discussion about race and how it impacts Americans, the left will not allow it!
1/1/2013 1:32 PM
I have no problem discussing race, as long as people like you don't talk and just listen and learn.
1/1/2013 1:53 PM
"Obama got elected president, twice, and the left still needs to paint him as being one step away from being lynched."

Hmm, I wonder why...

1/1/2013 2:00 PM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 1/1/2013 12:55:00 PM (view original):
It is true after you talked about countries in your post you switched to counties for me and I read it wrong.

Macomb county is pretty white. Warren itself is adding more blacks because of the drop in home prices. Still also pretty white.

Wayne county, which is about 5 miles to south is very diverse, with a large black population.

Also why does China get to seperate all its people and Macomb County does not get to seperate its people? Warren is famous for its Polish and Italian people. We
Used to have a strong German community that moved north but left some interesting street names. We now have a growing Arab community and we are all now enjoying thier restaurants. Or do all caucasians look the same to you?
How does China separate its people? Where in the world do you get your information?
1/1/2013 3:16 PM
<<And how in the world is China "socially closed"? Have you been to any of the "socially closed" countries you have mentioned? What is your metric to determine "social openess or closedness"?>>

Good ol' Swampy...refuses to answer questions that continually expose his dumbassery....
1/1/2013 3:18 PM
Swampy gets his info from his little brown eye.
1/1/2013 3:20 PM
Posted by seamar_116 on 1/1/2013 3:16:00 PM (view original):
Posted by swamphawk22 on 1/1/2013 12:55:00 PM (view original):

How does China separate its people? Where in the world do you get your information?
Someone posted that China has 50 some odd catagories of citizens.

My point was that not all white people are the same.
1/1/2013 6:10 PM
Posted by jiml60 on 1/1/2013 1:53:00 PM (view original):
I have no problem discussing race, as long as people like you don't talk and just listen and learn.
The left always wants to keep anyone that disagrees with them quiet.

It is the only way anyone supports your hyper-radical agenda.
1/1/2013 6:11 PM
I've been discussing racism and no one has called me a racist.  You have been discussing racism and people have called you a racist.  In your mind this is because you are a conservative and I'm not.  In everyone elses mind it is because you are a racist and I'm not.
1/1/2013 11:44 PM
And there it is.

I have made no racsist comments or endorsed any racist beliefs yet my opinions are deemed racist.

Similar to Rand Paul being branded a racist for having an intellectual discussion about constitutional aspects of the Civil Rights act,
1/2/2013 2:14 AM
saying you don't think not allowing blacks to move in to your neighborhood because they will lower the property values is racist.  I'm sure there are other comments you made but I don't feel like going back and looking for them.  Maybe you're not racist.  I don't really know you enough to say, but some of the posts you made at the very least show an insensitivity to other races.
1/2/2013 12:21 PM
i am in no way, shape or form surprised at what you small-thinkers did to my thread.

Ima have to burn it to the ground.
1/2/2013 12:24 PM
BURN BABY BURN
1/2/2013 12:33 PM
◂ Prev 1...6|7|8|9 Next ▸
2043 Census Prediction: Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.