Connecticut shooting Topic

And by the way I live in Macomb county. We are between Murder Capital Detroit and the county where the Michigan Militia is from.

We were a CCW on demand county long before it became popular.

Everyone here is like me.

And we have an alarming low crime rate.
12/31/2012 4:07 AM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 12/31/2012 4:04:00 AM (view original):
As long as I have a legal permit I should be able to defend myself. As long as I didnt act in a reckless or irresponsible way you should not be able to sue me.

There I answered you,

Now I want you to answer my question in as detailed a manner as you requested my answers.

Can you show any evidence that an Assualt Gun Ban (AG) would reduce crime in America.
You shot me, therefore you acted in a reckless and irresponsible manner. You fired your weapon and did not hit your target. Good luck proving otherwise.
12/31/2012 12:37 PM
Posted by seamar_116 on 12/31/2012 12:37:00 PM (view original):
Posted by swamphawk22 on 12/31/2012 4:04:00 AM (view original):
As long as I have a legal permit I should be able to defend myself. As long as I didnt act in a reckless or irresponsible way you should not be able to sue me.

There I answered you,

Now I want you to answer my question in as detailed a manner as you requested my answers.

Can you show any evidence that an Assualt Gun Ban (AG) would reduce crime in America.
You shot me, therefore you acted in a reckless and irresponsible manner. You fired your weapon and did not hit your target. Good luck proving otherwise.
Perfect answer and that is the reason why we should not arm every freakin' American that wants a gun.   Shooting a gun at another person in itself is a reckless action, you can not control the situation around you and eventually are going to hit an unintended target, and for that you should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law - no Good Samaritan Act should be allowed to save your careless ***.
12/31/2012 12:59 PM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 12/31/2012 4:07:00 AM (view original):
And by the way I live in Macomb county. We are between Murder Capital Detroit and the county where the Michigan Militia is from.

*Adds Macomb County to list of places to never visit*
12/31/2012 12:59 PM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 12/31/2012 4:07:00 AM (view original):

You have an "alarmingly" low crime rate (why low is "alarming" is beyond me), and yet you live in fear that the Manson clan might come through your door? You live in so much fear that you keep a loaded gun next to your bed, yet you say you live in an area that has an "alarmingly low" crime rate?

And you live in fear of a tyrannical government in the greatest nation mankind has ever created? You are paranoid and delusional. Seek help.

12/31/2012 2:31 PM
I do love liberals.  You know why?  No matter what argument they make, they've made the opposite argument in the past:

http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/336637/cops-schools-eliana-johnson#

12/31/2012 3:29 PM
Of course Macomb County has a low crime rate, the northern half of the county is farmland. I'll beat Warren's and Mt. Clemens' is sky high. 
12/31/2012 3:53 PM
The fact that we border Detroit to the south makes our per capita crime rate alarmingly low.

1/1/2013 1:19 PM
alarmingly = suprisingly in Swamptalk?????
1/1/2013 3:20 PM
Is there really a difference?

Why would it matter.

And the answer is you need to go back to mindless semantics instead of having adult conversations about the important watercooler issues impacting Americans today.
1/1/2013 6:19 PM
So lets get back on track...

Is there any evidence that an assualt gun ban would lead to less crime or less mass murders or have any positive inpact.

We showed positive reasons to not ban. You may not agree but they were presented.

Can you show ANYTHING on the other side?
1/1/2013 6:21 PM
math, fool

less killing machines == less killing
1/1/2013 9:14 PM
Posted by bagchucker on 1/1/2013 9:14:00 PM (view original):
math, fool

less killing machines == less killing
Chicago.

NYC.

D.C.

etc.

Rural America: more guns per capita, less crime.  Whites v. Blacks.  Whites own far more guns, yet gun violence worse for Blacks.

So, good job with that math.

People.  Criminals.  The mentally ill.  
1/1/2013 9:42 PM
Rural America: more guns per capita, less crime

The other side of the equation dumb ***.......LESS TARGETS!
1/1/2013 9:47 PM
Taking the guns out of the hands of the mentally ill will get the guns out of the hands of a lot of republicans. 
1/1/2013 9:49 PM
◂ Prev 1...19|20|21|22|23...26 Next ▸
Connecticut shooting Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.