My nomination for MORON OF THE CENTURY! Topic

AN ANUS PINCHED A LOAF
1/8/2013 2:38 PM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 1/8/2013 2:23:00 PM (view original):
Posted by greeny9 on 1/8/2013 1:52:00 PM (view original):
Posted by swamphawk22 on 1/8/2013 1:34:00 PM (view original):
Posted by genghisxcon on 1/8/2013 1:12:00 PM (view original):
swamp's winning Moron of the Century voting.

Congrats!!!
Actually I am destroying the left wing selling point.

"We are in trouble becuase rich people are not paying enough taxes".

This is clearly a lie.

If Romney had me writing his speeches and ads we might have a different president now!
You havent destroyed anything, you cant simply say Buffet pays milions in taxes.  The real question is does he (and other mega rich) pay their FAIR share.  his effective tax rate in 2010 was 17% his secretary was at 34%.  Why is he paying such a smaller percentate?  Heck he has publicly said that he figures he and his compatriots should be paying more tax then they do.  Another related ***** for me is he reportedly made nearly $63 million in earnings, and yet his TAXABLE earnings were only $39 mill.  Why such a huge descrepency there?  That is BS!  If you counted everything he earned (why shouldnt we?) with the amount of tax he paid ($6.9 million) his real tax rate was only 9.13%.  WTF???

that last line gave me a good laugh.  You really think you are smarter and more qualified then the speech writers Rmoney used????  lol

We are comparing apples and oranges.

If we punish investment with capital gains taxes we hurt all Americans.

It may make a few rich people pay more, but in the end it will result in very little money and hurt the economy.

What exactly is apples and oranges???

So you think if we tax the rich some more they will stop investing money? That is just plain silly. They love money too much to stop making it grow just because they have to pay a fair share to tax.

What is hurting the economy is an unfair tax burden. That and too many loopholes for the rich, oh and 2 crazy insane wars. Oh yah, I almost forgot how about the bailouts I think that "free market" program did wonders too. Too bad that money wasn't spent smarter say by giving it to people to pay down their crazy mortgages....???
1/8/2013 3:03 PM
Apples and oranges is an old saying. It means that you are comparing 2 things that are not really the same, like apples and oranges.

Investment is about rerutn. If you have to pay a large tax on your investment you will find other ways to invest.

An unfair tax burden is hurting Ameirca? The top half pay almost all the taxes.

The Bush tax cuts didnt reduce income, they just made people feel bad because the left painted it is unfair. It is a myth.

The Auto and bank bailout did good things and for the most part were paid back.

The Iraq war in its entirety cost about as much as Obama's failed stimulus plan.
1/8/2013 5:07 PM
The Iraq war in its entirety cost about as much as Obama's failed stimulus plan.

BULLSHIT!!!!
1/8/2013 5:38 PM
stimulus was money well spent

the iraq war was money down the drain
1/8/2013 7:05 PM
Here is a rolling chart of the Iraq war. It is from a non-Conservative source. Puts the war at about $800 billion. About the same cost as Obama's Stimulus.

http://costofwar.com/

The war of course protected America, eliminated a fanatical dictator and established Democracy in Iraq.

Obama's stimulus did...well nothing really!
1/8/2013 7:10 PM
DUMBASS!
1/8/2013 7:14 PM
How many times have the left questioned my wisdom, and I presented the data to support my position and then they called me a name and ran away!
1/8/2013 7:30 PM
Posted by greeny9 on 1/8/2013 3:03:00 PM (view original):
Posted by swamphawk22 on 1/8/2013 2:23:00 PM (view original):
Posted by greeny9 on 1/8/2013 1:52:00 PM (view original):
Posted by swamphawk22 on 1/8/2013 1:34:00 PM (view original):
Posted by genghisxcon on 1/8/2013 1:12:00 PM (view original):
swamp's winning Moron of the Century voting.

Congrats!!!
Actually I am destroying the left wing selling point.

"We are in trouble becuase rich people are not paying enough taxes".

This is clearly a lie.

If Romney had me writing his speeches and ads we might have a different president now!
You havent destroyed anything, you cant simply say Buffet pays milions in taxes.  The real question is does he (and other mega rich) pay their FAIR share.  his effective tax rate in 2010 was 17% his secretary was at 34%.  Why is he paying such a smaller percentate?  Heck he has publicly said that he figures he and his compatriots should be paying more tax then they do.  Another related ***** for me is he reportedly made nearly $63 million in earnings, and yet his TAXABLE earnings were only $39 mill.  Why such a huge descrepency there?  That is BS!  If you counted everything he earned (why shouldnt we?) with the amount of tax he paid ($6.9 million) his real tax rate was only 9.13%.  WTF???

that last line gave me a good laugh.  You really think you are smarter and more qualified then the speech writers Rmoney used????  lol

We are comparing apples and oranges.

If we punish investment with capital gains taxes we hurt all Americans.

It may make a few rich people pay more, but in the end it will result in very little money and hurt the economy.

What exactly is apples and oranges???

So you think if we tax the rich some more they will stop investing money? That is just plain silly. They love money too much to stop making it grow just because they have to pay a fair share to tax.

What is hurting the economy is an unfair tax burden. That and too many loopholes for the rich, oh and 2 crazy insane wars. Oh yah, I almost forgot how about the bailouts I think that "free market" program did wonders too. Too bad that money wasn't spent smarter say by giving it to people to pay down their crazy mortgages....???
This is a perfect example of the stupidity of liberals.
1/8/2013 7:55 PM
Oh, and you fucktards complaining about the cost of the wars if ******* retarded.  It is nothing compared to the money flushed down the toilet by Obama since he has been in office.  

Cash for clunkers: fail.  Didn't even help the environment.  

Auto bailout: fail.  they still can't stand on their own, and are sucking of the govt *** with huge subsidies and the govt paying far more for too many cars.  Oh, and nice sell back O.  Taxpayers got hosed.  Not as much as secured creditors though.  They got completely ****** so O could pay off the union.  

Ocare: fail.  Projections already show it costing tons more than predicted.  Oh, and wait till libs start realizing that the intention of the system is for small business to drop health coverage.  So as to force people to call for national health care.  How many people get ****** when their company drops coverage.

Green tech spending:  laughing my *** off.

How much has he added to the national debt?  Is he at $10trillion yet?
1/8/2013 8:00 PM
JC foaming at the mouth again.
1/8/2013 9:25 PM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 1/8/2013 5:07:00 PM (view original):
Apples and oranges is an old saying. It means that you are comparing 2 things that are not really the same, like apples and oranges.

Investment is about rerutn. If you have to pay a large tax on your investment you will find other ways to invest.

The Bush tax cuts didnt reduce income, they just made people feel bad because the left painted it is unfair. It is a myth.

Come on man, I know what apples and oranges means.  But what in what you said and what I said is apples and oranges?

yah, exactly my point they will always invest their money on the surest thing.  money is always flowing in and flowing out.  Why shouldnt the profits they make be taxed?  If they let it sit in the bank it wont be taxed, ofcourse their money will dwindle away thanks to inflation.

When the top half make 95% of the money ofcourse they should pay at least 95% of the tax!!!  Christ, the bottom half barely have enough money to buy FOOD for themselves and their children.  But it sounds to me like you bloody idiot right wingers think that they should be paying 50% of the tax!  Guess what genius, if the bottom half were taxed FAIRLY at least in your warped sense of the word the economy would go right down the $hitter.  KFCs and McDs and Chick Fila would all go bankrupt as would all stores that fit in the market segments between Walmart and say Sears.  Because the bottom 50% could barely even afford to shop at Walmart, and only the top 50% could afford to shop at Sears and higher up.

According to this article:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/rep-dennis-kucinich/iraq-ten-years-a-million_b_1932280.html
the Iraq war cost more like $5 trillion.

Numbers are all over the place is the reality of it.  But I wonder how much both wars cost the entire WORLD?  Its got to be in the 10s of trillions of dollars.  Not to mention the millions of people that have died in the conflicts, and the many many millions more that have been injured in some form or the other.  Id hazard a guess that if you counted the TRUE cost of both wars, that is the pain and suffering of the families who lost loved ones, and the people who got injured, how much will it cost them and their countries to rehabilitate them?  Is it inconceivable to think that the total true cost including all these real things reaches into the 100s of trillions of dollars?  Who are we to put a price tag on a life?  If we are it has to include any future possible earnings of each dead person at the very least.  And the lost earnings for all the injured people.  Surely there are better ways for the entire WORLD to spend money on then to give "democracy" to a country who obviously has conflicting ideas on being forced into westerners way of thinking.

1/8/2013 10:31 PM
"The war of course protected America, eliminated a fanatical dictator and established Democracy in Iraq."

Protected us from what exactly?  A country that did not have the capability to deliver what little and ineffective WMDs they may have had is not a threat to the greatest military power ever.

A fanatical dictator that we put in power, then left in power during the first Gulf War.  Yeah, the Iraqians were so grateful that we rescued them from Saddam, then after blockading that country for 10 years and killing 500,000 children they probably couldn't wait to see what we had in store for them next.
1/8/2013 11:00 PM
Posted by greeny9 on 1/8/2013 10:31:00 PM (view original):
Posted by swamphawk22 on 1/8/2013 5:07:00 PM (view original):

Come on man, I know what apples and oranges means.  But what in what you said and what I said is apples and oranges?

yah, exactly my point they will always invest their money on the surest thing.  money is always flowing in and flowing out.  Why shouldnt the profits they make be taxed?  If they let it sit in the bank it wont be taxed, ofcourse their money will dwindle away thanks to inflation.

When the top half make 95% of the money ofcourse they should pay at least 95% of the tax!!!  Christ, the bottom half barely have enough money to buy FOOD for themselves and their children.  But it sounds to me like you bloody idiot right wingers think that they should be paying 50% of the tax!  Guess what genius, if the bottom half were taxed FAIRLY at least in your warped sense of the word the economy would go right down the $hitter.  KFCs and McDs and Chick Fila would all go bankrupt as would all stores that fit in the market segments between Walmart and say Sears.  Because the bottom 50% could barely even afford to shop at Walmart, and only the top 50% could afford to shop at Sears and higher up.

According to this article:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/rep-dennis-kucinich/iraq-ten-years-a-million_b_1932280.html
the Iraq war cost more like $5 trillion.

Numbers are all over the place is the reality of it.  But I wonder how much both wars cost the entire WORLD?  Its got to be in the 10s of trillions of dollars.  Not to mention the millions of people that have died in the conflicts, and the many many millions more that have been injured in some form or the other.  Id hazard a guess that if you counted the TRUE cost of both wars, that is the pain and suffering of the families who lost loved ones, and the people who got injured, how much will it cost them and their countries to rehabilitate them?  Is it inconceivable to think that the total true cost including all these real things reaches into the 100s of trillions of dollars?  Who are we to put a price tag on a life?  If we are it has to include any future possible earnings of each dead person at the very least.  And the lost earnings for all the injured people.  Surely there are better ways for the entire WORLD to spend money on then to give "democracy" to a country who obviously has conflicting ideas on being forced into westerners way of thinking.

The apples and oranges are the tax rate for income and the tax rate for capital gains.
1/9/2013 1:06 AM
Does that figure account for the rearming of our arsenal or veteran disability and long term care?

1/9/2013 1:59 AM
◂ Prev 1...4|5|6|7|8...10 Next ▸
My nomination for MORON OF THE CENTURY! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.