I Just don't get It !!! Topic

Recently someone posted a topic on what they don't get on basestealing and it prompted me to ask myself what I just don't get in the Sim, MLB and life in general. If anyone else has anything they "just don't get" maybe we can clear these things up once and for all.
3/11/2012 9:28 AM
I don't get PeeWee Reese being in the hall of fame!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why don't we just put all of the just above average shortstops like Dave Concepcion( who has similar numbers) in too!!!!!!!!!!
3/11/2012 9:30 AM
I don't get why when I go in a bank and there are 15 people in line, why there is only one teller and 6 people behind the counter shuffling paper!!!! This must be top secret area 51 government work!!! Has anyone ever asked them just what the heck they're doing that's so important?
3/11/2012 9:43 AM (edited)
I don't get why Fox bought this company!!!!!!!  This is the equivalent of Bill Gates executing a hostile takeover of my neighbor's kids Lemonade stand!!!!!!!!
3/11/2012 3:15 PM (edited)
I don't get why people say "RBIs when clearly RBI is correct english!!!!!!!!!!
3/12/2012 9:02 PM (edited)
I don't get why when I'm the first and only one in a men's room that the next guy in has to come in talking and splashing right next to me!!!!!!!!!!!
3/11/2012 9:39 AM
was it larry craig?
3/11/2012 9:59 AM
I don't get why it is allowable that my ex-wife routinely brings up things I did 7yrs ago all in the vein of, "I am just being truthfull." And I am supposed to sit there like a 5th grade student and take it. Then when I ask a question or try to be "truthfull" it's like a star imploded?
3/11/2012 10:48 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Are you still doing the things you did 7 years ago?
3/11/2012 1:51 PM
Posted by boogerlips on 3/11/2012 1:38:00 PM (view original):
Posted by crimsonblue on 3/11/2012 9:38:00 AM (view original):
I don't get why people say "RBI's when clearly RBI is correct english!!!!!!!!!!
I'll start calling them R'sBI from now on.
Haha, good point boogerlips, I never thought about it that way.  Aaaaarrrrrgh the whole phrase is a mess.
3/11/2012 1:55 PM
I don't get why people are so fascinated by idiotic "Reality" shows.
3/11/2012 2:50 PM
Posted by napolean on 3/11/2012 2:50:00 PM (view original):
I don't get why people are so fascinated by idiotic "Reality" shows.
And I don't get why people idolize talentless reality celebs like Paris Hilton, The Kardashians and anyone on the Jersey Shore.  Being a vain, talentless whore is not a good thing folks.
3/11/2012 5:40 PM
Posted by crimsonblue on 3/11/2012 1:55:00 PM (view original):
Posted by boogerlips on 3/11/2012 1:38:00 PM (view original):
Posted by crimsonblue on 3/11/2012 9:38:00 AM (view original):
I don't get why people say "RBI's when clearly RBI is correct english!!!!!!!!!!
I'll start calling them R'sBI from now on.
Haha, good point boogerlips, I never thought about it that way.  Aaaaarrrrrgh the whole phrase is a mess.
I don't get why people say ATM machine or UPC code.
3/11/2012 5:42 PM
Posted by chisox378 on 3/11/2012 1:51:00 PM (view original):
Are you still doing the things you did 7 years ago?
Nope. Granted I am still living the PeterPanesque lifestyle...
But, I've grown and moved up as a person. It is her unique ability to bring up mistakes (some real, some created on her part) from ANY point in our relationship.
But they are all things I have apologized for AND learned from, yet they still haunt me, through her rantings.....
It is beyond her ability for me to do the same, not that I care to.
It is just an extreme case of Men are from Mars......scenario. But She is the SUN and I guess I'm Pluto. (not the Pluto that WAS a planet back in the day, just the icey rock that's been de-planeted)

Oh well, therapy session over, I feel abit better....
3/12/2012 12:28 AM
1|2|3...8 Next ▸
I Just don't get It !!! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.