Google Chrome compatability problems Topic

Is anyone else finding they can't scroll down boxscores and player stat boxes using their mouse lately?

I keep trying to fix settings on Google Chrome but something is just off. Any advice?
1/21/2014 7:24 AM
Mozilla Firefox.  I stopped using IE almost a year ago at home.  Never tried Chrome.

1/21/2014 9:00 AM
Yeah, I'm on Google Chrome and I've had the same exact problem for at least a week or two now ... can't scroll down boxscores & boxes.  
1/21/2014 9:49 AM
I used to have all sorts of issues with various aspects of this site (using IE). Switched over to Mozilla (Firefox?) and NADA!!   Everything works swell..........except my personnel decisions.

Now, I can't understand why anyone would use a browser from a large (profit-motivated) Corp. like Google (or Microsoft) who wants (and tracks!!) your personal internet usage and data when you can use a browser from a non-profit company dedicated to protecting YOU (the internet user/browser) from data tracking and works hard at protecting your privacy and interests!!! Especially when their browser works just as well (maybe better!!).

NO, I don't work for Mozilla.  I'm nearly computer illiterate. Certainly not a PC geek.

1/21/2014 12:34 PM
Yes, terrible scrolling problems and weird fading pulldown menus for the last week or so.
1/21/2014 2:36 PM
yes I have had this issue with chrome - weird thing is it gives me trouble at work but not at my laptop at home....using chrome for both albeit with different versions of windows.  I have no idea how to fix it....but would be interested in a solution.
1/21/2014 5:47 PM
Posted by elduro25 on 1/21/2014 2:36:00 PM (view original):
Yes, terrible scrolling problems and weird fading pulldown menus for the last week or so.
same here.  It's extremely annoying.  I'm using Chrome.
1/21/2014 9:48 PM
I use Chrome most of the time and have none of these problems.  Guess I'm lucky!  I do have Firefox in reserve if I do have trouble though.
1/23/2014 4:16 AM
There are problems using Chrome but Firefoxworks best.
1/31/2014 11:02 PM
No problem using chrome... other than the fact I can't paste text in forums.
2/4/2014 12:50 PM (edited)
Never had a problem with Chrome here.

2/1/2014 11:16 PM
Anyone been able to resize the whatifsports popup windows and have them remain that size in Chrome?
5/15/2014 10:30 AM
Chrome never worked well for me Firefox works great
5/15/2014 1:16 PM
i switched to chrome in the last couple weeks (from IE) because of that one bug

my biggest ***** is advanced pitcher settings click on a pitcher name and you get a window but in IE you get a window with links to four subwindows

so i will stick with IE here and just use chrome on baNk accounts and stuff that needs secured
6/7/2014 9:39 PM (edited)
now Chrome won't let me post in the forums.
6/11/2014 8:50 AM
12 Next ▸
Google Chrome compatability problems Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.