roster violations in league... suggestions? Topic

Posted by winner77 on 11/19/2014 11:11:00 PM (view original):
Posted by zubinsum on 11/19/2014 9:39:00 PM (view original):
Posted by winner77 on 11/18/2014 11:33:00 AM (view original):
And I also did comment on Corvair's original query.  I try to create leagues with settings I have 100% control of.  Once someone breaks those rules because settings are not in place, there is NOTHING you can do to make all 24 owners happy.  I have been in leagues where that has happened (not MY leagues by the way) and it creates a total nightmare for the commish.  Guys want games forfeited by owners who broke rules, you have to review all the rosters again and again to look for any other discrepancies, etc......
It has been said that if you are running a league for the $12 free team, you'd be better off working in a factory making sneakers... in China.  This is exactly why.

My general advice to you is to figure out what is fair and in line with the rules of the league.  Set guidelines and stick to it.  And you should apologize to biglenr.  He knows what he is doing.  If you are nice and not pompous he or others like him might help you.
Lucky for me, I know what I am doing and don't require any assistance.

The pompous attitude seems to come from some of you guys, honestly.  There is a coalition of sorts of certain guys on this site that seem to think they are in some sort of elite club....on a fake sports simulation website.....

If a random guy comes into my forum that has no relation to him any any sort of way, bad mouths me and the guys who joined my league, I am going to tell you where you can shove it.  Wouldn't you?

To answer your question, after almost a week I'd just let it go. Forget about it and move on. Your league filled despite the remark, so that's a positive. If you still have a bone to pick, you can follow your own suggestion from earlier in the thread and take it up via sitemail.
11/20/2014 9:25 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Children, children.  This dispute is over and done with.  Amusing as it has been to read some of the posts............it's finito!!   Let it go and move on.  Everybody put on your big boy suspenders and get back to playing ball!
11/20/2014 8:34 PM
Posted by dahsdebater on 11/20/2014 3:26:00 PM (view original):
If you're going to get your panties in a bunch because someone on the internet used the word "dumb" in regards to you, and repeatedly demand an apology, maybe you don't belong on the internet...
Oh great, now you guys control who gets on the Internet.  Awesome.
11/21/2014 11:36 AM
Cum on guys, kiss and make up before juggalosteve tells his Mom on you.
11/21/2014 5:49 PM
Well, that was jovial...
11/21/2014 10:02 PM
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸
roster violations in league... suggestions? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.