Drafting aaa players Topic

I haven't been in a league that had this option. At the bottom of the Draft Center, there are 6 position and 8 pitcher positions to draft aaa players. Do I select a player for each slot, money not making a difference, before I place my team into the league? If I choose not to, will the league generate my aaa players? .Can any refer me to a place about this? I have looked in the help sections and haven't found anything. Thanks, Tom
11/24/2014 11:29 AM
The league rules should specify if there are any restrictions on who you can draft as manual AAA.  If you're not sure, you can ask the league commissioner to be certain.  Once you know who you can draft as AAA though, it's strongly recommended to draft your own and not leave it up to the SIM to give you random guys.  The manual AAA draft function should show you the players' actual salaries, but once in the league they will appear as $200K players.
11/24/2014 11:48 AM
Thx skunk.
11/24/2014 12:12 PM
In a manual-AAA-draft league, it's worthwhile to find out what's available from AAA before drafting your main team. I throw a dummy team together (just load any MLB team to fill the spots), which gets me to the AAA draft page. Make a list of AAA players you want, clear the main team, and then draft it again taking into consideration the PA/positions & IP I'll be able to get in AAA. You want to do that process with the league # entered, so you see the AAA allowed in the theme. Be sure you know the theme rules for the AAA draft. Sometimes you are not allowed to fill every slot with manually drafted players.
11/24/2014 1:51 PM
That was the first thing I thought, but wasn't sure I would get all the players I drafted. Thx for being helpful
11/24/2014 3:01 PM

When you draft your AAA players, select CASH LEFT for the monetary value and the highest value players you can select will filter.  Defitely draft your AAA...do not let the Sim randomly select them for you. 

11/25/2014 1:20 PM
I drafted my aaa players and probably could compete in a 120 mil league. The only position that lacked players was starting pitchers.
11/25/2014 10:13 PM
Drafting aaa players Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.