man you army guys really get around, thats a pretty sweet perk of a job!! if only the government lived up to their responsibilities after guys got out... 
5/9/2013 7:59 PM
Posted by gillispie on 5/9/2013 7:59:00 PM (view original):
man you army guys really get around, thats a pretty sweet perk of a job!! if only the government lived up to their responsibilities after guys got out... 
The accomodations generally aren't very nice and usually we're buried in some hole doing crap work! Although, occasionally you have something that works out really sweet.
5/16/2013 2:28 PM
Posted by wronoj on 5/10/2010 9:31:00 AM (view original):
costa rica, panama, nicaragua, italy.

Fairbanks, Alaska. Just found out about this site, wish I found it years ago. Looking forward to hanging around for the next 40 years

5/17/2013 1:58 PM
Posted by cyric612 on 5/10/2010 9:57:00 PM (view original):
I couldn't get any internet while i was in upper michigan for a week. Being up there was like being in a different country. I did win a NC while i was there though
I'm assuming you're talking UP? 
5/18/2013 9:25 AM
◂ Prev 1234

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.