Posted by caesari on 3/13/2012 12:08:00 AM (view original):
To add to the intrigue, coachgunnar just sent me a site mail. The subject was "Jack" and it said "Don't look behind you during recruiting".

I hadnt looked at this thread yet, and so I sent back an innocent, questioning site mail. Now I realize what it was about.

What a douchenozzle.
Oh, and did I mention I have A prestige? It's insurmountable.
3/13/2012 12:11 AM
Hugs and respect,

Caesari
3/13/2012 12:26 AM
What happened to your big post emy? Anyways looks like he was sorry for a good 20 minutes. So, I guess the feud is back on. Here's the Donald Young thing that initially made me dislike fredpaull. 
Also, I guess i'll post my 3,250 word document breaking down everyone of his posts on the conference boards in chronological order, May be petty, but at this point I don't care after hearing what he's done/is doing to others. Feel free to scroll past it and sorry for the length.
3/13/2012 1:26 AM (edited)
Sorry, I had my messages from other conferences accidentally turned off, but I will respond to you via sitemail now too. I understand you may not want to read this, but I’ll type it anyways.

3/11 
3:28 PMfredpaullQueens
(ECC)hey coach there. I like you too. Kiss my ***!
Response: Due to responses like this where you directly curse at me and others I am thinking about contacting customer support. Maybe I’m overreacting and I wouldn’t mind you cursing to my face, but you don’t know the ages of all the coaches in this game and children could be seeing that stuff. Also, this isn’t a face-to-face conversation so you have more time to respond and say something more insightful than just cursing.

3/11
3:23 PMfredpaull the coach at Panhandle St can KISS MY DUTCH ***!
Response: Pretty much the same thing here. I do like that you specified the nationality of your hind end though.

3/11
5:11 PM fredpaull
Queens
(ECC)
there, with further thought, you are a disrespectful coach to make remarks about someone's coaching ability. You want to call me out again and show how much a t-bird you are go right on. If this was a real life coaching situation I'd knock your ...
3/11
5:11 PM fredpaull
Queens
(ECC)
...teeth out if I ran into you. But, we are playing a game so I guess you can be a sh.. hole if you want. Have a nice season at Goodwell. I'll enjoy the great progarm that the former coach at Queens built.
Response: First what does t-bird even mean? It sounds kind of cool so I’m not sure that that’s a put-down. Also, thanks for cursing at me again. I don’t think you understand what this is about. There are lots of bad coaches out there, but I’ve never gone after them. So, obviously you are different. I would say maybe 2% of this is about you being a bad coach and around 8% about you jumping between jobs (average of 2.77 years per job between four teams). I could even understand jumping between top programs if you were having money issues and need to be at a job that makes long tourney runs, but as far as I know that’s not the case. The other 90% is about your attitude. You are often involved in rifts with other coaches. You especially bothered me when you manipulated  an young coach into backing off of a recruit (Donald Young) who could have likely beat you for him (the prestige multiplier in D2 is much smaller than the distance multiplier in that situation).  Obviously, I am not the only one who thought you were completely out of line for doing so as evidenced by this thread: http://www.whatifsports.com/forums/Posts.aspx?TopicID=448274&ThreadID=9695373#l_9695373 That is the incident I thought you should have been banned or suspended for because it is a poor recruiting tactic and I’m pretty sure it’s against a rule. Furthermore, that was a new coach and we should be trying to encourage others to participate not try to intimidate them through cheap tactics.
Also, this isn’t real life so that situation doesn’t apply, but that threatening language is why I’m thinking about contacting customer services. Do you remember when you got in a fight with a conference mate a few weeks ago and I said that you were yet again playing internet tough guy. It’s really easy to play tough guy behind a computer screen, but I doubt that you’d actually attack me in real life. That said if you want to come up to Dayton, OH and meet in person I’m a friendly enough guy that I’d get lunch with you or something. Because honestly I doubt that you would actually attack me in real life. That said if you did sink to that level in real life you would just be proving all the things I and others have been saying about you. 

3/11
10:54 PM fredpaull
  the only point I get from the hole at OKPSU is that it is not appropriate to put down other coaches becasue of a difference in coaching phylosophy. His attacks are not warrented. It is pleasure to take the job at a great program at Queens and I give ...
3/11
10:54 PM fredpaull
  ...it up to coach reinsel for building it.
Response: I do like that you gave Reinsel credit because he deserves it and is a quality coach. That said this is another example of you ignoring the issue of your attitude which is the bigger issue. Also, I don’t feel like you are using the term coaching philosophy correctly. Coaching philosophy would be like what systems a coach uses, substitution patterns, what skills coaches look for in recruits etc… The act of jumping between jobs has nothing to do with coaching philosophy. It just has to deal with where you coach and what talent you have. For instance, I’ve coached at three programs and at all three have utilized the same general coaching philosophies (maybe a bit different as I’ve developed), but my talent and location has changed. 

3/11
11:51 PM fredpaull
Queens
(ECC)
coach Z, don't disagree with your comments. My gripe is that you don't dist coaches just because you don't agree with their way of coaching like was done by coach there. He broke coaching etiquette by questioning my phylosphy. I am currently the ...
3/11
11:51 PM fredpaull
Queens
(ECC)
...head coach at the defending National Champions which is one of the top two or three programs in the Divison. That is a fact like it or not.
Response: I already addressed that this was mostly an attitude thing. Your job jumping ways are a secondary issue to your attitudes. I don’t think questioning how you operate breaks etiquette. It’s kind of obvious that by taking over another top program every couple seasons people are going to question you. Surely, I am not the first to do that. Also, bragging about coaching at the defending National Champions is pretty humorous considering that you were not part of that success.

3/11
11:57 PM fredpaull
Queens
(ECC)
and coach z0601, I bet you know about those $2 hookers. Getting any?
Response: This is another type of comment that makes me want to turn you into customer service. Z, made a light hearted joke and you responded with personal attacks. See when I said you were a bad coach I referenced evidence of times when programs had been ruined due to you to prove my point. When I said that you were a job jumper I had evidence to back that up. Even when I called you a jerk I backed that up by citing multiple incidents of you behaving as such. On the other hand, when you make a comment you rarely provide evidence to back up your claims. That is just name calling and actually could be construed as slander. Also, this comment is the type of thing I’d expect of a high school kid not a 25-34 year old like your profile claims. Really childish is the only thing I can make of this comment. 

3/12
12:00 AM fredpaull
  I'm now taking sh.t from a coach that won 3 games last season. Somebody really went south with his program in a hurry. I guess I am the most disliked coach in this sim.
Response: You got upset at me because you thought I was attacking your coaching skill and even claimed that you’d learned from me that making fun of another coach’s success is disrespectful. Yet, right here you do exactly that. 

3/12
12:03 AM fredpaull
Queens
(ECC)
I didn't start this. This heartland conf needs a new name....how about the Heartless conf. Seems eveyone in this league has a problem.
Response: You are kind of right on one point. I was the one that initially attacked you on the conference boards, but, as I’ve described, the reason I did so was because of actions that you’ve made. I think most would agree with me that making a word change out of a name isn’t all that creative, but I guess you’re free to do so. Heck, I like it we already have a built in theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olpWBnS2mqc The fact that I started the comments and everyone ended up on my side proves something. Rarely is the person perceived to be the instigator the one with the majority of the support. It is even more rare to have almost unanimous support.

3/12
12:04 AMfredpaullQueens
(ECC)skin, so. Stay at your school because you couldn't get a A+ job.
Response:  This statement is just plain false. I bet he was qualified for that job. It really isn’t that hard to be hired for most jobs at D3, D2, and even many levels of D1. Moving up at those levels is more about time put in as opposed to success. I’d be willing to bet that even quite a few D3 coaches had high enough prestige to get the Queens job. I havn’t been to the tournament at my new school and last I checked all D2 jobs were considered lateral moves and I was eligible for C prestige D1 jobs, so, that lets you know how impressive getting a job at these levels is. 

3/12
12:14 AM fredpaull
Queens
(ECC)
skin, want facts? 13 seasons and one NT appearance. You need to go back to D3 with the beginners. Want to go there? What a joke? You are a joke. All you complainers that I am at an A+ school are jokes. Can't wait to go head to head with some of you ...
3/12
12:14 AM fredpaull
Queens
(ECC)
...in recruiting. We will see what kind of joke and how crappy my teams become after I leave for a better program. You guys go right ahead and "build" your programs and enjoy.
Response: Again you’re attacking someone based on  success which you claimed was disrespectful before. You seem to be rarely consistent with this kind of thing. Also, you said that it’s wrong to get on you because of what you defined as you coaching philosophy, but you do the same thing to those of us who are taking the approach of building programs. Yet another example of being inconsistent. Also, seeing that you’re in NY and we are 1000 miles away I’ll doubt there will be many recruiting battles. Plus after looking out of your recruits on all your teams, I’d only be interested in about a 1/4 of the guys you go after.

3/12
12:19 AM fredpaull
Queens
(ECC)
no there. you are the one that takes the game to seriously. I'm not trying to make legit points and you did call me out because you are a turd. Not necessary.
Response: A turd? Do you notice that most of your insults are about things pertaining to butts? It’s kind of creeping me out. I’m not going to get into the seriousness issue right now because that’s much harder to argue, but this is the first fight I’ve been in here and I don’t think I can say the same for you. I’m much more likely to make a joke, even in this situation, than curse at someone. I think those points say a lot about who is taking things more seriously. Also, I don’t understand why you wouldn’t be trying to make legitimate points. That just doesn’t make sense, but so far you have been successful in that respect.

3/12
12:20 AMfredpaullQueens
(ECC)skin, I would love to get into your conference. But, I'll be at Queens for the time being.
Response: Not much to say here, but I really hope this never happens.

3/12
12:22 AM fredpaull
Queens
(ECC)
there, I like the part about banning me. You a facist? If you don't like them, get rid of them. Who the f are you?
Response: To answer your question I’m a 22 year old college senior in Dayton, OH. I enjoy Cajun food, participating in sports, and hate to admit that I sometimes listen to Huey Lewis & the News when nobody’s around. Also, I’m not a fascist. I’m not really sure that you’re familiar with what fascism means. A private company banning a user for breaking policy is nowhere near fascism. Remember when I mentioned that some of your comments could be interpreted as being slanderous? This is one of those comments.

3/12
12:26 AM fredpaull
Queens
(ECC)
there, your comment "I just pointed out the obvious ..." was not needed. Makes you an .ssh.le.
Response: Again you’re referencing butts in your derogatory comments. That said you are pretty much right. I can be a jerk to those like you who I believe completely deserve it and have no problem acting that way towards you. It was not needed, but it’s far kinder than many of the degrading things you said. At least what I said stated why I said the things I said instead of just making claims without backing them. 

3/12
12:58 AM fredpaull
Queens
(ECC)
there, your comment "Also, if being awful is your philosophy you got it down pat" is just delusional on your part. Why do you bother in this sim if they let "awful" coaches at A+ programs? You really know what you are talking ...
3/12
12:58 AM fredpaull
Queens
(ECC)
...about don't you. A real genius you are. It really must eat you up inside that a coach that doesn't have the same phylosophy as yours can be at a nice program.
Response: Thanks for calling me a genius, I wouldn’t go that far, bit I appreciate that you think that highly of me. Also, I appreciate that you recognize that I know what I’m talking about. What I said was mean and pretty funny not delusional. Look at what happens to programs after you leave. Take for instance New York Tech in your own conference and watch how Arkansas Tech struggles next season. A rational person would infer that you are not good at coaching. In fact to claim otherwise would be seen by most as delusional. Like I’ve addressed it isn’t hard to get to top level prestige programs at these levels, so, that is how the sim works. Lots of coaches jumping to top programs don’t have impressive resumes. It doesn’t bother me that you can be at a top program just that you never stay at top programs and appear to have a classic case of Napoleon’s syndrome. 

3/12
1:24 AM fredpaull
  thanks av. Sorry about the Heartless conf coaches. They don't like the way I moved up the coaches ladder and that's ok but when they called me out that wasn't ok. I have no problem with their coaching phylosophy but they resent mine. That too is ok, ...
3/12
1:24 AM fredpaull
  ...but they got personal. Bunch of worthless as..h.l.s if you ask me.
Response: First off av didn’t really come out in support of you. He just said he didn’t like the debate. That’s a pretty neutral statement. Again you call people names that pertain to butts. You may want to look into that. Plus you made a disparaging remark just after you said it was wrong for us to do so. You do seem to be fluent in being inconsistent. Also, as I established you didn’t move up the coaching ladder. Anyone with a couple of years in the game could get the jobs you get. Also, why can’t we call you out for the way you act? That seems like a normal thing to do to someone who does the things you do. I will keep doing it unless you stop doing the things you do and apologize for how you attack others because there is nothing wrong with calling you out for legitimate reasons. Still I do like the Heartless name. Keep using that!!!

3/12
1:26 AMfredpaull I don't like silent messagboards but I didn't start this crap.
Response: I’ve already described this one. I started this conversation, but your actions were the cause. If you acted normally I wouldn’t call you out. There’s a reason I don’t do this to anyone else.

3/12
1:28 AM fredpaull
Queens
(ECC)
I agree, why don't you site mail me.(by the way, I won't respond to personal disrespectful comments.)
Response: Well, I’ve done that now. Also, you may find some of these comments disrespectful, but I’ve adequately shown you how I came to those determinations using logic. Examples of personal disrespectful comments would be:
You seem like the type of person who finds 2 and 1/2 men funny or I bet you make moves on 16 year old girls, but I’m not the type of guy to make such comments.
A comment isn’t disrespectful if it can be reasoned why it was appropriately used like I’m doing here. I would appreciate if you could use consistent logic to explain your own comments.

3/12
1:44 AM fredpaull
Queens
(ECC)
there, this is the truth....thanks. I agree 100 percent. gopokes, I will be back in D1 sometime in the recent future. Hook'em.
Response: Nothing to say here except it proves that there is yet another person with negative feelings about you. I actually posted all this on the forums if you want to see what neutral parties think of the situation: http://www.whatifsports.com/forums/Posts.aspx?TopicID=452676&TopicsTimeframe=30 Kind of proves my point once again.

3/12
1:45 AM fredpaull
Queens
(ECC)
by the way there, I get it. You have no idea who you have been bantering with. No idea.
Response:  You are right I don’t know you. I believe someone used the same exact claim when you made claims against a conference mate a few weeks back. Good to see that you’re learning from others. It doesn’t matter though because I don’t really care who you are. It doesn’t make a difference because I am arguing against your actions in this game not about other things, but I do hope that you are a much different person in real life. I do get the point though. You are trying to be an internet tough guy again and be threatening. These are the reasons I’m considering reporting you.

3/12
1:49 AM fredpaull
Queens
(ECC)
I'm just wondereing coach there. If you were in a real coaching situation and you had a reputation of bouncing from one program to another and an AD at one of the best schools wanted to hire you, make more money, etc. would you turn it down? Like, ...
3/12
1:49 AM fredpaull
Queens
(ECC)
...you are the coach at Tulsa and Kansas wanted you, would you turn the job down?
Response: Again using real life examples that don’t correlate. This is a completely inconsistent argument. Of course I’d choose Kansas because it pays way more than Tulsa. I’d expect you’d see far less movement in sports (or any industry) if the pay scale was practically even. This is a game the situation is entirely different and is an inconsistent argument.

3/12
1:53 AM fredpaull
Queens
(ECC)
"Don't play the 'holier than thou' card fredpaull. You get into crap with coaches constantly" You wanted this? That's ok with me. Good night and dream about "poaching", eggs that it.
Response: Poaching eggs? I’m not sure if that was supposed to be funny, but it came across as very strange. Also, another example of you acting like an internet tough guy (http://prairiefirenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/internet-tough-guy.jpg) and displays the personality traits that made me initially make those comments.

3/12
11:53 AM fredpaull
Queens
(ECC)
thanks for the backhanded compliment mott. It's not easy to be the village idiot, especially when you are not a member of the village, and you are minding your own idiotic business and a "punk" coach comes and calls you out. Hope your ...
3/12
Queens
(ECC)
...league is entertained. And ryrun, for you, run. Run Forrest run. Are you serious with such a comment about being on the earth. You can have your cake. Eat Forrest eat." This is my last post so please everyone make their responses and be ...
3/12
Queens
(ECC)
...happy. I'm out of here.
Response: I am a bit of a punk. A punk who does things for rational reasons, but I don’t mind getting into things if I have reasons to and I perceive that someone else is completely wrong. That is how I perceive this situation and how it continues to be proven to be. Also, your response to ryrun was another that crossed the line and makes me want to contact costumer services. You pretty much claimed that he was mentally retarded. That might have been O.K. to say in the ‘old days’, but that is entirely disrespectful and again displays personality traits that made me call you out. 

Sorry, for the length, but I don’t know any other way to completely explain everything to you. Hopefully, now this makes sense, but if you stay in character I expect more name calling and a lack of reason. Maybe you’ll challenge my masculinity like I’ve seen you do to others in the past.

3/13/2012 12:41 AM
Lol, he acts like grabbing an A prestige team is hard.... Now here comes his accusations of me cherry picking. Well, yes, I am in Rupp as I try to move up as quickly as possible. Unlike him, I am at least trying a rebuild in Iba.

Anyways, what a douchenozzle.

Good post there.
3/13/2012 12:55 AM
I would rather struggle trying to build a program then join a program that has already been handed to me.

Its like having two people, one that works for a living and then there is freddy who has everything handed to him from daddy.
3/13/2012 1:49 AM
The funniest part of that whole thing is how he said "I am not the coach of the defending national champions which is one of the top 2 or 3 programs in the world" 

He threw it in like getting hired at a D2 school is hard or as if he had anything to do with the title.
3/13/2012 8:25 AM
Posted by therewas47 on 3/13/2012 1:26:00 AM (view original):
What happened to your big post emy? Anyways looks like he was sorry for a good 20 minutes. So, I guess the feud is back on. Here's the Donald Young thing that initially made me dislike fredpaull. 
Also, I guess i'll post my 3,250 word document breaking down everyone of his posts on the conference boards in chronological order, May be petty, but at this point I don't care after hearing what he's done/is doing to others. Feel free to scroll past it and sorry for the length.
Not sure, but I didn't save it and I don't feel like re-typing it.  To summarize, we have a coach in the CACC in D2 Rupp named Coachgunnar.  He is also Fredpaull.  We went through the same stuff during our last recruiting session, only thing different were the names. 
3/13/2012 10:53 AM
If you want to see how bat **** insane this guy is, just check out his website. Truly entertaining. And not in a way that reflects well on him.
3/14/2012 12:49 AM
What website?
3/14/2012 12:50 AM
His website is www.fredpahlke.com.  Agree with Tim, doesn't really reflect well on the guy.  He's got some serious issues that need to be worked out.  Ouch!
3/14/2012 1:11 AM
Posted by emy1013 on 3/14/2012 1:11:00 AM (view original):
His website is www.fredpahlke.com.  Agree with Tim, doesn't really reflect well on the guy.  He's got some serious issues that need to be worked out.  Ouch!
I think I peed a little bit. 
Also, he's still sending me ridiculous sitemails, but I love this comment from his last sitemail. Absolutely hilarious:
"You cannot go any deeper than telling another coach he is a douche on the chat board. It's as simple as that."
3/14/2012 1:37 AM
wow @ www.batshitcrazy.com
3/14/2012 2:33 AM
Posted by nauds3000 on 3/14/2012 2:33:00 AM (view original):
wow @ www.batshitcrazy.com
+11111111111
Checked out the website-I feel dirty. But mostly scared.
3/14/2012 8:54 AM
favorite part of the website: http://www.fredpahlke.com/felician-rupp-whatifsports.html
3/14/2012 1:07 PM
◂ Prev 123 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.