How to win at D2 and D3 Topic

I bump this thread every time I win because I think the OP is beneficial to anyone who might stumble upon the forums. The rest of the content is pretty weak typically and the forums aren't especially active, so I figure it's a good for the product (and our competition) to have this guide (attention drawn to it due to all its' views) near the top. New users will be more likely to stick around if they are able to have success soon, and this clearly helps with that.

www.breadfish.co.uk/
8/20/2014 9:13 PM
congrats
8/20/2014 9:20 PM
Ehh, if you made it a point to bump it every two weeks or every month on a regular basis, that would sound a whole lot more believeable.  The fact that you ONLY bump it when you win smacks of egotism.  But hey, if that causes users to stick around then I suppose it's worth it.
8/20/2014 11:19 PM
Posted by dcy0827 on 8/20/2014 11:19:00 PM (view original):
Ehh, if you made it a point to bump it every two weeks or every month on a regular basis, that would sound a whole lot more believeable.  The fact that you ONLY bump it when you win smacks of egotism.  But hey, if that causes users to stick around then I suppose it's worth it.
I more thought it was a funny time to bump the thread when I won titles and also allowed me to chronicle the approximate dates that I won them. But no matter-- if it truly is narcissism at the root of it, I'm okay with that.
8/21/2014 2:17 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
bump
10/8/2014 10:32 PM
bump
12/28/2014 11:44 AM
I see it as information Aejones. I thank you for this thread. We have to learn the game us, new owners. Reading about it is the best way to do so.

12/28/2014 1:31 PM
When a new user asks for advice, I answer their specific question, and then I always tell them to study this thread. The information here is so valuable.
12/28/2014 11:33 PM
^
1/3/2015 8:55 PM
Whew! won #25 a few days ago, was really a wild ride-- was an underdog in EVERY game until the finals. Not a dominant team by any means, but definitely had some talented guards. Also, forgot to stop starting my freshman center who I was only starting to improve his work ethic... whoops. I even remembered to gameplan for one game in the F4 and still didn't catch it!

edit: Almost forgot to mention the most important part: I beat 3 GLV teams along the way, including formerly-owned-by-CBG SIUE in the finals!
1/11/2015 1:53 AM (edited)
I'm all about that bump
3/21/2015 9:08 PM
bump
4/18/2015 6:21 PM
bump
4/28/2015 7:52 PM
I've read this a few times, and for the most part it's helpful.  The soap opera debate about the "best" coach ever is not.  I understand the Athlete/Defense is always a go to strategy, but it makes the game boring if that's all your thinking about.  Even though I don't think newbie's come to the forum often until after they've failed a few times, I'm bumping this.

Bump
5/22/2015 5:59 PM
◂ Prev 1...20|21|22|23|24...27 Next ▸
How to win at D2 and D3 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.