yatzr HD recruit tool v1.11 - Login fix Topic

Nevermind.  I figured it out.
5/18/2012 10:29 PM
Trentonjoe and llamanunts, I made a version 0.2 that will log a bunch of stuff to a log.txt file in the same folder as the tool. If you're able to get the tool to get stuck on "Starting" again, open that file and pm me the contents. Hopefully I put in enough log messages to be able to figure it out on the first try.
5/18/2012 11:31 PM
You da man!
5/19/2012 8:21 AM
thanks yatzr!     
5/19/2012 9:29 AM
Thanks, this is great! Will it keep track of if you are a back-up option for the recruit or is that only for donors?
5/19/2012 7:59 PM
Posted by skinzfan36 on 5/19/2012 7:59:00 PM (view original):
Thanks, this is great! Will it keep track of if you are a back-up option for the recruit or is that only for donors?
Hmm, I don't really know.  The tool will show whatever shows up in the Considering column on the normal recruit search.  What does it show if the recruit is considering more than one school?  Is there anything in the recruit search that makes it obvious you are a back up option?
5/20/2012 2:03 PM
Did I miss the value/instructions for the "Action" tab? 
5/20/2012 5:00 PM
yatzr, if getting a season of HD would help, I'd be willing to pay for one. Sitemail me if you are interested.
5/20/2012 5:28 PM
Posted by wronoj on 5/20/2012 5:00:00 PM (view original):
Did I miss the value/instructions for the "Action" tab? 
No, it doesn't do anything yet, and I was too lazy to hide it.  It will be used later for mass recruiting.
5/21/2012 5:53 PM
Posted by caesari on 5/20/2012 5:28:00 PM (view original):
yatzr, if getting a season of HD would help, I'd be willing to pay for one. Sitemail me if you are interested.
Thanks for the offer caesari.  I was already planning on getting a season to be able to implement/test the mass recruiting.  The first season is only $5 and I have some leftover credit in my account, so I should be good.  I'm waiting until after my daughter is born (any day now!) and we're settled in to get it though.  I'd hate to get it now and then have recruiting happen while we're in the hospital.
5/21/2012 6:11 PM
Congrats!
5/21/2012 6:24 PM
Brilliant, yatzr, this looks great.  One question I have is whether the equations factor in High vs Low potential regardless of whether you've scouted those states or not?
5/21/2012 8:19 PM
Posted by jbloking on 5/21/2012 8:19:00 PM (view original):
Brilliant, yatzr, this looks great.  One question I have is whether the equations factor in High vs Low potential regardless of whether you've scouted those states or not?
If a recruit hasn't been scouted, all their potential multipliers will just be 1.  I thought about making it be whatever you put in for Average...I don't remember why I made it be 1 instead.  I suppose I could probably just add another box for whatever you want it to be for unscouted recruits.
5/21/2012 11:46 PM
Posted by yatzr on 5/21/2012 6:11:00 PM (view original):
Posted by caesari on 5/20/2012 5:28:00 PM (view original):
Thanks for the offer caesari.  I was already planning on getting a season to be able to implement/test the mass recruiting.  The first season is only $5 and I have some leftover credit in my account, so I should be good.  I'm waiting until after my daughter is born (any day now!) and we're settled in to get it though.  I'd hate to get it now and then have recruiting happen while we're in the hospital.
i believe that the 5$ sesson you do not get to use the future stars scouting.  congrats on the baby
5/21/2012 11:55 PM
Does anyone have any equations for their rating of recruits they would be willing to share?
5/22/2012 4:43 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4...13 Next ▸
yatzr HD recruit tool v1.11 - Login fix Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.