If you give someone a throwback jersey is there a way to withdraw the jersey before the next cycle.  Does it show up in the recruiting history screen, and finally what is the result of such a gift.   Is it a serious recruiting violation and if so what would the penalty be?
Thanks..I never have done it and was wondering if someone could enlighten me...
5/21/2012 10:20 PM
if you get caught, you and your family will be cut into little pieces and your house will be turned into a pile of rubble.

seriously.... it's been so long that i offered a booster, I don't know how it shows up.  odds are if you get caught you will be put on probation and will be hurt with recruiting and job hirings until your reputation is built back up.
5/21/2012 10:30 PM
Even for a jersey?   Is there a scale ..im not sure but my son said he did it on one of my recruits ( i wasnt able to work a cycle) but it doesnt show up in the history so I dont know if he did it or are they blocked from appearing on the history screen?
5/21/2012 10:35 PM
Do you have any seasons remaining? If you don't, then the action never occurred.
5/21/2012 10:43 PM
Ok so the  engine doesnt allow it if you have no seasons remaining?   Because I only buy the next season at the conclusion of the season.  I have no seasons remaining.
5/21/2012 10:45 PM
Nope, it will seem like the recruiting action went through, but it doesn't show up on your recruiting history, as the action never occurred. I think it would be better if there was some sort of message telling you that you are out of seasons and cannot use the booster gift.
5/21/2012 10:49 PM
Thank you
5/21/2012 10:50 PM
id suggest smacking your son when you log off WIS for trying to put your team in peril.
5/21/2012 11:01 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.