Lets hear it for the Giants!! Topic

GO REDS! they were up 2-0 on the cards, surely they are still playing? lallalalala sorry i cant hear you. AND THE REDS WIN THE WORLD SERIES WOOOOOOOO
10/21/2012 1:25 PM
That was a helluva a throw by Manning to Cruz to come back against RGIII and the Skins. Go Seahawks!
10/21/2012 5:45 PM
Posted by lukey4 on 10/21/2012 8:04:00 AM (view original):
COME ON EVERYBODY, LET"S HEAR IT FOR THE SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  THE GIANTS RULE ALL OF HEAVEN AND EARTH JUST LIKE zeus, HOWEVER HE IS NOT IMPORTANT NOW, SO LET'S HEAR IT FOR THE GIANTS, BECAUSE THEY ARE GOING TO WIN THE WORLD SERIES, AND THEY ARE LIKE THE BEST BASEBALL TEAM EVER, AND THEY LIKE ROCK THE WHOLE WORLD, AND THEY ARE LIKE THE BEST, AND HOW ABOUT KUNG FU PANDA, AND HOW ABOUT ANGEL PAGAN WITH THOSE AMAZING CATCHES IN THE OUTFIELD, AND LET'S GO BACK TO KUNG FU PANDA, WITH THOSE TOWERING HOME RUNS, AND HOW ABOUT BUSTER POSEY WHO IS LIKE, " WHOA, HE'S COOL", AND  HOW ABOUT LIKE HUNTER PENCE WHO FIRES UP THE WHOLE ENTIRE TEAM FOR EVERY GAME, EXCEPT THE OTHER GAME, HE WAS JUST IN THE DUGOUT DOING THE THE FIRING UP THING BEFORE THE GAME, AND KUNG FU PANDA WAS THE ONLY ONE THERE.  AND HOW ABOUT LIKE EVERYBODY ON THE WHOLE SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS, THEY ARE LIKE SO TOTALLY AWESOME, AND HOW ABOUT THE MANAGER, BRUCE BOCHY, WHO LIKES IS THE BEST MANAGER EVER, AND WEARS A SIZE EIGHT FITTED CAP, AND HOW ABOUT EVERYBODY ON THE SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS BASEBALL TEAM, LIKE I TOTALLY LIKE JUST ALREADY MENTIONED.  SO, CAN I HEAR IT FOR THE BEST BASEBALL TEAM EVER THAT IS GOING TO WIN THE WORLD SERIES 2012, THE ST. LOUIS CARDINALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  JUST KIDDING.  I REALLY WANT THE GIANTS TO WIN BECAUSE...
+1 If a Giant and a itty bitty cardinal went into an alley who would come out? THE GIANT!!! Its common sense! The Giants are going to win no matter what! The Giants are winnng one nothing in the bottom second. Make that two nothing the cardinals TERRIBLE shortstop made an error i could have made!! I dont even know the shortstops name because hes a NOBODY!!! The GIANTS ARE GOING TO WIN NO MATTER WHAT!!!
10/21/2012 8:25 PM (edited)
FOUR TO NOTHING TAKE THAT CARDINALS FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
10/21/2012 8:26 PM
Posted by bigtexhawk on 10/21/2012 5:45:00 PM (view original):
That was a helluva a throw by Manning to Cruz to come back against RGIII and the Skins. Go Seahawks!
who likes the seahawks
10/21/2012 8:27 PM
Posted by deery6 on 10/21/2012 8:25:00 PM (view original):
COME ON EVERYBODY, LET"S HEAR IT FOR THE SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  THE GIANTS RULE ALL OF HEAVEN AND EARTH JUST LIKE zeus, HOWEVER HE IS NOT IMPORTANT NOW, SO LET'S HEAR IT FOR THE GIANTS, BECAUSE THEY ARE GOING TO WIN THE WORLD SERIES, AND THEY ARE LIKE THE BEST BASEBALL TEAM EVER, AND THEY LIKE ROCK THE WHOLE WORLD, AND THEY ARE LIKE THE BEST, AND HOW ABOUT KUNG FU PANDA, AND HOW ABOUT ANGEL PAGAN WITH THOSE AMAZING CATCHES IN THE OUTFIELD, AND LET'S GO BACK TO KUNG FU PANDA, WITH THOSE TOWERING HOME RUNS, AND HOW ABOUT BUSTER POSEY WHO IS LIKE, " WHOA, HE'S COOL", AND  HOW ABOUT LIKE HUNTER PENCE WHO FIRES UP THE WHOLE ENTIRE TEAM FOR EVERY GAME, EXCEPT THE OTHER GAME, HE WAS JUST IN THE DUGOUT DOING THE THE FIRING UP THING BEFORE THE GAME, AND KUNG FU PANDA WAS THE ONLY ONE THERE.  AND HOW ABOUT LIKE EVERYBODY ON THE WHOLE SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS, THEY ARE LIKE SO TOTALLY AWESOME, AND HOW ABOUT THE MANAGER, BRUCE BOCHY, WHO LIKES IS THE BEST MANAGER EVER, AND WEARS A SIZE EIGHT FITTED CAP, AND HOW ABOUT EVERYBODY ON THE SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS BASEBALL TEAM, LIKE I TOTALLY LIKE JUST ALREADY MENTIONED.  SO, CAN I HEAR IT FOR THE BEST BASEBALL TEAM EVER THAT IS GOING TO WIN THE WORLD SERIES 2012, THE ST. LOUIS CARDINALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  JUST KIDDING.  I REALLY WANT THE GIANTS TO WIN BECAUSE...
+1 If a Giant and a itty bitty cardinal went into an alley who would come out? THE GIANT!!! Its common sense! The Giants are going to win no matter what! The Giants are winnng one nothing in the bottom second. Make that two nothing the cardinals TERRIBLE shortstop made an error i could have made!! I dont even know the shortstops name because hes a NOBODY!!! The GIANTS ARE GOING TO WIN NO MATTER WHAT!!!
Are you seriously too dense to pick up that he was making fun of you there?
10/21/2012 10:42 PM
Posted by coach_billyg on 10/21/2012 1:26:00 PM (view original):
GO REDS! they were up 2-0 on the cards, surely they are still playing? lallalalala sorry i cant hear you. AND THE REDS WIN THE WORLD SERIES WOOOOOOOO
Well, umm, actually it was the Giants that they were leading 2-0, but who's counting, right? 

Come on CBG, you told everyone you live IN Cincy, right?  If you're gonna try to fool people into believing you're really a Reds fan, you've at least, at the very minimum, got to know which team whipped their ***** in the playoffs.  Otherwise it just comes off as so, well, fake.  Sorry.

10/22/2012 2:41 AM (edited)
Posted by dahsdebater on 10/21/2012 10:42:00 PM (view original):
Posted by deery6 on 10/21/2012 8:25:00 PM (view original):
Are you seriously too dense to pick up that he was making fun of you there?
OK I know lukey4, he is a die heart Giants fan!!! Get your facts straight or stop posting lies! Are you too dense to realize...
10/22/2012 3:55 PM (edited)
Would you look at that? The Giants WON!!
10/22/2012 7:52 AM
Posted by emy1013 on 10/22/2012 2:41:00 AM (view original):
Posted by coach_billyg on 10/21/2012 1:26:00 PM (view original):
Well, umm, actually it was the Giants that they were leading 2-0, but who's counting, right? 

Come on CBG, you told everyone you live IN Cincy, right?  If you're gonna try to fool people into believing you're really a Reds fan, you've at least, at the very minimum, got to know which team whipped their ***** in the playoffs.  Otherwise it just comes off as so, well, fake.  Sorry.

if you take my post as totally serious, well, i just thought you had better judgement. no, that was not a serious post, and i thought that was pretty obvious pretty much from start to finish.

and note, while i do root for the reds in theory, i would never actually watch one of their games. i mean, i hope they win, so the people around me will be happy. i hate baseball. as sad as it may be, i genuinely thought it was the cards who we were playing. actually, i dont mind GOING to a reds game, because its fun to drink and hang out. but i dont really watch. the last reds game i went to i think KG JR had 2 home runs and i didnt even know until after the game. so yeah, not trying to convince anyone im a reds fan, just being silly. although, if i had to pick a world series champion, id definitely be picking the reds.
10/23/2012 10:20 PM (edited)
Posted by deery6 on 10/22/2012 7:52:00 AM (view original):
so who is left now? did the yankees lose yet?
10/23/2012 10:13 PM
actually the last baseball game i went to, i do remember one thing. the reds were the worst team in, whatever you call half of baseball (conference or league or some ****). and the rangers were the worst in the other half. it was a back and forth battle to see who sucked worse. and that was the game i went to (it was a company thing). i honestly cant tell you who won, but i do know ken griffey junior hit two home runs that i totally missed. i think the reds actually won 1 of the 3 in the series, which i guess made us the shittiest team in baseball, but i dont know if i went to the one we won or one of the two we lost.

on the plus side, someone bought me a tee shirt. it wasnt a votto shirt, and i dont know any other player who was on the team. oh yeah, i guess ken griffey junior was on the team. maybe im thinking of 2 games ago, i went to 2 games, both company games, and both times, the reds sucked. so easy to get them confused. was ken griffey junior still on teh reds like, 2 seasons ago? 
10/23/2012 10:32 PM (edited)
Drink another one Jeff, it'll help your memory.
10/23/2012 11:22 PM
Posted by coach_billyg on 10/23/2012 10:13:00 PM (view original):
Posted by deery6 on 10/22/2012 7:52:00 AM (view original):
so who is left now? did the yankees lose yet?
yeah now we know why you hate baseball. The yankees were out like two weeks ago!
10/24/2012 6:55 PM
He hates baseball because he doesn't know who's playing?  That doesn't sound like you reversed the causality to you?
10/24/2012 7:01 PM
◂ Prev 123 Next ▸
Lets hear it for the Giants!! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.