How much effort?? Topic

I'm at an A+ DIII school, I really like a DII kid but he's already considering a DII sim team, is it going to take a lot more effort to get him, I'm like 70 miles away and the sim is 320 I think, also how much does the distance effect the battle?
11/14/2012 7:34 PM
If it is sim they recruit at I believe 150 miles or something all the time, regardless of the actual distance.
11/14/2012 7:41 PM
Very little.  Figure on it being a wash.
11/14/2012 7:46 PM
I know that people with much more experience than me have had an easy time, but in D3 I just lost to another *D3* sim where I was 80 miles away, and I invested $3400 in mostly HVs, and offered 10 minutes PT.  The FSS message for this recruit did not indicate high priority for the sim.  Granted this all began after signing started, so sim effort may be different for players they get on after signing starts.  
11/16/2012 1:24 AM
Posted by duece_duece on 11/14/2012 7:34:00 PM (view original):
I'm at an A+ DIII school, I really like a DII kid but he's already considering a DII sim team, is it going to take a lot more effort to get him, I'm like 70 miles away and the sim is 320 I think, also how much does the distance effect the battle?
What does the word on the street say about him?  Especially going up a division against a D2 sim, it makes a huge difference whether he's a high priority recruit for simmy.
11/16/2012 9:40 AM
Maybe a silly question, did the kid already drop to you or do you still have to pull him down?
11/16/2012 9:46 AM
How much effort?? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.