How I know I still love this game... Topic

Just lost an Elite 8 game by 1 point and it actually killed my mood for the day, I can't stop shaking my head in disappointment.
11/28/2012 2:12 PM
So what's it say when I lost my S16 to you in OT and I'm feeling like dropping down to D2?
11/28/2012 2:22 PM
Haha, guess it says something similar. The reminds me of when I had Bryant in D2 Phelan and I constantly had super talented teams and just kept getting upset in the NT (I was somethign like 1-7 in Elite 8 games), and finally got pushed over the edge. One season I had one of, if not the most talented D2 team I've ever seen was 31-1 with the lone loss being a bit flukish and lost in the Sweet 16. And quickly that team went from a team I would never leave to a team I was leaving as soon the job process began. 
11/28/2012 2:49 PM
Posted by sublightd on 11/28/2012 2:22:00 PM (view original):
So what's it say when I lost my S16 to you in OT and I'm feeling like dropping down to D2?
it says the almight GLV Tark might soon have another fine coach to swell its ranks! although we probably won't have a spot open up. but we might. you should stay at... michigan is it? until a spot opens up so you can "move up" to the GLV =)
11/28/2012 3:26 PM
ah, michigan state. thats what i meant :) either way, the big ten is a great place to prepare for the competition you'll face in the GLV ;) 
11/28/2012 3:28 PM
It almost ruined my last Vegas day when my #1 RPI Methodist team inexplicably commited 29 fouls to lose in the 2nd round of the tournament...  It wasn't a title-caliber team, but they should have gone to the E8 at least...
11/28/2012 3:59 PM
Posted by coach_billyg on 11/28/2012 3:26:00 PM (view original):
Posted by sublightd on 11/28/2012 2:22:00 PM (view original):
it says the almight GLV Tark might soon have another fine coach to swell its ranks! although we probably won't have a spot open up. but we might. you should stay at... michigan is it? until a spot opens up so you can "move up" to the GLV =)
Ah don't tempt me. I'll have to see how decimated I get by EE's. If it gets stupid on me, it just gets that much easier.
11/28/2012 4:35 PM
How I know I still love this game... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.