Black To Red With No Improvement Topic

One of my players, James Steadman, is a 50 ATH and was black (average potential) in ATH  when I recruited him and has now turned red in ATH without improving a single point.

I know he was black because I remember specifically the only area he was red in was his 1 in LP. That's a ridiculously low amount of increase to go from "average" potential to "low" potential.

12/12/2012 1:11 PM
It's a hard line.  You must have recruited him with 7 points of potential.  Now he's grown a fraction of a point and he's got 6.x points left, which is low potential.  You just got the unlucky end of average.  I always assume 7-10 points of growth for average, anything more is just gravy.
12/12/2012 1:14 PM
whats weird is players will drop after a couple practices, and then go up a point after a couple. i wonder if the line is really 6.5, and you have to gain half that point. otherwise, all players who will drop without seeing a point gain should all do it in the first cycle.
12/12/2012 7:01 PM
Posted by gillispie1 on 12/12/2012 7:01:00 PM (view original):
whats weird is players will drop after a couple practices, and then go up a point after a couple. i wonder if the line is really 6.5, and you have to gain half that point. otherwise, all players who will drop without seeing a point gain should all do it in the first cycle.
Are you assuming new recruits always have integer values for potential/room left to grow?
12/12/2012 7:13 PM
Black To Red With No Improvement Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.