The high high indicators Topic

Can someone post the chart that has the various messages that indicate whether the potential of a recruit i(when receiving a scouting report) is High High or low High?

For example when receiving the message "Massive improvement" when talking about RB means the recruit has potential to grow greater than 26 points in rebounding.  Considered a High High  (just an example) 

I had it at one time but switched computers and lost it.  

Thanks
12/31/2012 8:58 PM
http://whatifsports.com/forums/Posts.aspx?TopicID=457039

I saved it cause it always takes me an hour to find it when I need it.  Use the blue star in the upper right corner to save it to your forums
12/31/2012 9:34 PM
Pretty much just look for the keywords massive, tremendous, significant.. Low post says sky's the limit and rebounding just says HUGE... I'm at home on my iPad right now but I have the file on my work pc so if u want to site mail me your email address, I'll send it tomorrow..
12/31/2012 9:58 PM
ATH was the one I was unsure of.  "Improve substantially" is only a low high?  
12/31/2012 11:55 PM
Posted by milkamania on 12/31/2012 9:34:00 PM (view original):

I saved it cause it always takes me an hour to find it when I need it.  Use the blue star in the upper right corner to save it to your forums
Despite all these years of playing, I never knew about the blue star. Thanks!
1/1/2013 3:26 AM
Posted by jjwarden on 12/31/2012 11:55:00 PM (view original):
ATH was the one I was unsure of.  "Improve substantially" is only a low high?  
High-Highs
Ath
Definitely wasn't the best athlete on the floor - unless I'm an idiot and/or this is the laziest kid ever, we can *dramatically* improve his athleticism.
Spd
if he works hard at it, we could see *massive* improvement here
Reb
Fantastic rebounding instincts - there's no reason to NOT expect HUGE improvement here.
Def
I really think we could see massive improvement by his Senior year.
Sb
he's shown glimpses of raw ability which make me think he just has *tremendous* room for improvement
Lp
skys the limit
Per
I see such solid fundamentals that with enough practice I don't see why he can't be a *significantly* better shooter than he is today
Bh
he has the raw skills to make me think he has *tremendous* upside.
Pass
with more experience I expect to see TREMENDOUS improvement.
Sta
with the right diet and drills, I think we can see a *dramatic* change in his conditionin
1/1/2013 8:31 AM
Posted by alblack56 on 1/1/2013 3:26:00 AM (view original):

Wow, me neither!
1/1/2013 10:15 AM
Posted by udm_mike on 1/1/2013 10:15:00 AM (view original):
Posted by alblack56 on 1/1/2013 3:26:00 AM (view original):

Wow, me neither!
Add me to this list!
1/2/2013 8:52 PM
For some reason, I don't see the blue star anymore (either using IE 9.0 or Chrome)... but I can still see the yellow star to remove my pinned posts.

[Edit] Looks like there is some limit on the number of pinned posts that you can have.  Removing some of the pinned ones shows the blue star again.
1/2/2013 9:43 PM (edited)
The high high indicators Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.