Jobs - Wooden D3 Topic

The illustrious Midwest conference has two openings this season: Illinois and DePauw.  Join us!  Both programs are in solid shape, having been in the hands of human coaches.
1/23/2013 11:18 AM
Would love to fill some of our 3 spots in the USA South. C-, C, and C+ prestiges, the two latter were human coached the past couple seasons. Our west division is on par with just about any 6 team division in the world (10 postseason spots the past 2 seasons), we just need some humans up East!
1/23/2013 11:32 AM (edited)
University Conference has 3 spots left too. Mostly new coaches, with new off/def, and should be even competition.
1/23/2013 11:50 AM
Where's Norm? Wonder how he feels about someone stealing his idea of filling up the University conference to take over a world... :)
1/23/2013 11:54 AM
Contemplating taking over Methodist
1/23/2013 12:04 PM
We'd love to have another quality coach such as yourself join us!
1/23/2013 12:20 PM
The Ozarks are available! Greatest school name in history. Wonder what their mascot is?
1/23/2013 12:26 PM
We found our Ozark...only 2 openings left in University conference.
1/23/2013 2:02 PM
I'm coming back. Deciding in the next 20 min... 

[EDIT] Took Desales.
1/23/2013 3:25 PM (edited)
Would love to see 1-2 more coaches in the CCIW. We are the only non-Big 4 school with a conf. prestige of B-, and we plan on challenging the Big 4 conferences if we can fill out our 3 openings.
1/23/2013 2:39 PM
University only has 1 spot left.  Once (Jimmy) Hendrix joins we will be full.
1/23/2013 2:59 PM
Posted by jsajsa on 1/23/2013 11:54:00 AM (view original):
Where's Norm? Wonder how he feels about someone stealing his idea of filling up the University conference to take over a world... :)
Copycats. We did it first.
1/23/2013 4:52 PM
availabilities for season 64 (updated)

BIG 4 CONFERENCES:

Michigan (0)
ALL FULL

Midwest (2)
  • Illinois
  • DePauw

Minnesota (1)
  • St Mary's (MN)

Upstate (0)
ALL FULL

MID-MAJOR CONFERENCES:

College Conference of Illinois and Wisconsin (3)
  • Illinois Wesleyan
  • N. Central
  • Northland

New Jersey (0)
ALL FULL

Northwest (6)
  • George Fox
  • Linfield
  • Pacific Lutheran
  • Whitman
  • Chapman
  • E. Oregon

USA South (0)
ALL FULL

Best OF THE REST:

NESCAC (8)
  • Bates
  • Bowdoin
  • Colby
  • Middlebury
  • Trinity (CT)
  • Williams
  • Westfield St
  • Worcester St.

Southern California (7)
  • California Lutheran
  • La Verne
  • Occidental
  • Pomona-Pitzer
  • Redlands
  • CSU, Eastbay
  • California, Santa Cruz

St Louis (6)
  • MacMurray
  • Maryville, Saint Louis
  • Principia
  • Benedictine
  • Aurora
  • Dominican

University (0)
ALL FULL
1/23/2013 6:43 PM
Posted by jsajsa on 1/23/2013 11:54:00 AM (view original):
it's cool, i don't have a patent on world take-overs! but i do like the nine guys i brought with me!

1/23/2013 8:35 PM
Still one spot left in Minnesota, one of the "Big Four" conferences. St. Mary's still has solid talent coming back...all human recruited players. So, anyone taking the team over wouldn't have a complete rebuild on their hands. 

Only a few hours left to sign up. Come help us in our quest to be the best in Wooden D3! 
1/24/2013 1:58 PM
◂ Prev 123
Jobs - Wooden D3 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.