16 bh for shooting guard Topic

Is this too low if he has insanely high lp and decent ath and speed avg def is amazing
2/7/2013 8:25 PM
I'm not 100% sure how to even read that sentence with no punctuation.  What is amazing?  And yes, it's too low to play at the 2.  Maybe at the 3...
2/7/2013 8:34 PM
Posted by dahsdebater on 2/7/2013 8:34:00 PM (view original):
I'm not 100% sure how to even read that sentence with no punctuation.  What is amazing?  And yes, it's too low to play at the 2.  Maybe at the 3...
Is this too low? If he has insanely high lp and decent ath. His speed is avg and his def is amazing.

I took Spanish in high school, so it came to me pretty easy.

2/7/2013 10:38 PM
Posted by upsetcity on 2/7/2013 10:38:00 PM (view original):
Posted by dahsdebater on 2/7/2013 8:34:00 PM (view original):
Is this too low? If he has insanely high lp and decent ath. His speed is avg and his def is amazing.

I took Spanish in high school, so it came to me pretty easy.

This translation looks to be about right.  Not sure if it's some kind of local dialect or Spanglish or what.  Regardless, nice work UC.
2/7/2013 10:54 PM
8:25 is a little early to be that far gone, no?? i guess im not one to talk ;)

but yeah, 16 bh is pretty much impossible to compensate for, at the 2. its just too important in too many ways. with avg ath/spd on top of that, im not sure what the appeal is? seems like a lost cause to me
2/7/2013 11:49 PM
I think I've ID'd the player. I think it's a recruit, and if that's true, you need to give us his potentials (just run down the whole list) to get a solid answer. If you're uncomfortable listed it in the forum, feel free to sitemail.
2/8/2013 9:04 AM

I will reveal the potentials later but im sorry about my english lol

2/8/2013 3:49 PM
Along similar lines, can I get away with starting a 44 BH at SG? Hes a decent passer (68) and Ath/Spd (50/72). I know it wont be ideal but its the only way to get my best two players into my starting line up. Will the BH be my undoing?
2/8/2013 4:38 PM
Posted by texashick on 2/8/2013 4:38:00 PM (view original):
Along similar lines, can I get away with starting a 44 BH at SG? Hes a decent passer (68) and Ath/Spd (50/72). I know it wont be ideal but its the only way to get my best two players into my starting line up. Will the BH be my undoing?
Smith can definitely get away with playing SG
2/8/2013 5:09 PM
Posted by coach_billyg on 2/7/2013 11:49:00 PM (view original):

but yeah, 16 bh is pretty much impossible to compensate for, at the 2. its just too important in too many ways. with avg ath/spd on top of that, im not sure what the appeal is? seems like a lost cause to me
He's an impatient guy.  Keeps leaving SLB league because they take too long to fill.  Screws everyone else over in the process...
2/8/2013 5:47 PM
Posted by dahsdebater on 2/8/2013 5:47:00 PM (view original):
Posted by coach_billyg on 2/7/2013 11:49:00 PM (view original):

He's an impatient guy.  Keeps leaving SLB league because they take too long to fill.  Screws everyone else over in the process...
Im a young guy and im very impatient and I dont know the slb game very will yet. I dont want to start a fight about something little. Understand im new to the game and want to learn fast so I might have went back on my word but I wasnt feeling that team, I thought my other league was closer because the other one had people leaving too often. Dont take it the wrong way man.
2/8/2013 7:21 PM (edited)
I found that guy Philly, he's  a 3.   He'll kill you at the 2.
2/8/2013 9:18 PM
Thanks joe should I still go after him or no
2/8/2013 10:50 PM
Well, he projects out as an elite defender at the SF position.  He'll be 70+ ATH and 80+ DEF with a speed in the 50's.  That's hard core solid.   If the LP is sky's the limit he could also be a 70+ LP.

Ideally, he doesn't need to shoot.  My guess is that the 16 BH will cause 2-3 TO's a game  if he has a minimal distro.   If you can get away with setting it to ZERO it will be lower.

I would take him purely for defensive reasons and hope you can control the TO's.
2/8/2013 11:03 PM
16 bh for shooting guard Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.