Free Throw Question Topic

My team has struggled from the foul line all season in Knight.  In two of our division losses we have shot between 30-50 percent in each game.  Every close game we have had this season we struggle from the foul line.  Is this something to do with stamina/tempo or is this just a coincidence?
2/10/2013 8:37 AM
Your FT% for the year, 65% is probably one of the lowest in Knight.  Ican't check the Knight stats, but in Crum, 65% would rank  #271 out of 276 teams.

You only have three players better than C+ for FT and only one of them is a starter.  And, yes, fatigue will also lower your FT percentage
2/10/2013 12:47 PM (edited)
I don't mean to hijack this thread, but I also had a FT question. My opponents are making FTs at a 75% clip, which seems a bit ridiculous. I lost a game by 1 pt earlier when a team went 18-18 from the line, which I had never seen before, and have lost a few more close games. Is this'd just horrible luck I'm having, or a glitch, or what?
2/10/2013 1:10 PM
Posted by jkumpulanian on 2/10/2013 1:10:00 PM (view original):
I don't mean to hijack this thread, but I also had a FT question. My opponents are making FTs at a 75% clip, which seems a bit ridiculous. I lost a game by 1 pt earlier when a team went 18-18 from the line, which I had never seen before, and have lost a few more close games. Is this'd just horrible luck I'm having, or a glitch, or what?
I think it's horrible luck. Your opponents are hitting 71% for the season but a little better vs. your team.  The difference between 75% and 71% is about one FT/game...21/28 vs. 20/28
2/10/2013 1:30 PM
That's a great point alblack, I didn't think of it as just one more make really. Makes me feel a tiny bit better, but the 18-18 still kills me.
2/10/2013 2:16 PM
Free Throw Question Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.