OT - Real Life DII Bracket Topic

The Field of 64 is set in DII - Findlay got the Shaft with an 8 Seed, it's funny ... I don't know a single player on these teams, but teams I see I associate with HD coaches I know in DII worlds.  - I'm pulling for Findlay to make a magical cinderella run

http://www.ncaa.com/interactive-bracket/basketball-men/d2/2013

----------------------------- EDIT

2014 Bracket
http://www.ncaa.com/interactive-bracket/basketball-men/d2/2014

This season, Findlay is a 4 Seed, woot woot!
3/12/2014 4:57 PM (edited)

My Crum team, Drury, is the #1 seed that plays Findlay. I"ve advised the Drury coach to stop study hall immediately. It's not needed once the tournaments start.

3/11/2013 4:49 PM
But his players aren't going to improve anymore anyway at this point.  Once you make the tournament then your guys are as good as they're gonna get.  Obviously.  Duh.
3/11/2013 4:51 PM
For some reason i was disappointed when i didn't see my team on there...
3/11/2013 6:01 PM

Where are the player ratings?

3/11/2013 6:04 PM
As long as we're talking brackets, I found this one to be hysterical: 
3/11/2013 6:12 PM
Oh wow, Joakim Noah wins in the finals against Bobby Hurley

Yeah, Al, what Dahs said, you should just tell him there is no point in practicing since their ratings won't improve anymore.  Just show up and play
3/11/2013 6:41 PM
JJ Redick vs Tyler Hansborough. Hansborough with the W.

Because college basketball revolves around the great state of North Carolina.
3/11/2013 8:06 PM
Wojo over Jalen Rose.  As his prize, Wojo gets to watch....over and over and over..... the last minute of his career when he was benched for being unable to guard Wayne Turner
3/11/2013 8:22 PM
Can someone tell me why Sherman Douglas is in that bracket? A number of SU fans have been trying to figure that one out... (I mean, we obviously get it for Devo and DC).
3/11/2013 8:36 PM
Posted by hogstench on 3/11/2013 4:27:00 PM (view original):
The Field of 64 is set in DII - Findlay got the Shaft with an 8 Seed, it's funny ... I don't know a single player on these teams, but teams I see I associate with HD coaches I know in DII worlds.  - I'm pulling for Findlay to make a magical cinderella run

http://www.ncaa.com/interactive-bracket/basketball-men/d2/2013
I was attending Findlay the season they became the first DII team to go undefeated and win the national championship.  The first two rounds in which we hosted the national tournament games were pretty damn cool, but other than that no one seemed to care too much.  

Earlier that season Findlay scrimmaged, and beat, Ohio State.  I distinctly remember more people on campus being upset that Ohio State lost to a DII school than being happy Findlay won.
3/11/2013 8:47 PM
Damn, my Mount Olive Trojans didn't make it
3/11/2013 9:21 PM
I went to UNC Pembroke only for  a year though, go Braves!
3/11/2013 10:55 PM
St. Mary's TX checking in as a 2 seed. If real life imitates fake life, they will make the Final Four and promptly lose. We (fake St Mary's TX) can make the Final Four, but we don't win when we get there.
3/11/2013 11:40 PM
Bellarmine gets a #3 seed.  If they can survive a tough regional, the Elite Eight will be in our city, Louisville.  Bellarmine made the Final Four last year and won the title in 2011. 
3/12/2013 4:55 AM
12 Next ▸
OT - Real Life DII Bracket Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.