After a short 2+ year break, I decided to try it out again. Has anything really changed in recruiting or can I still use my good old Excel formulas with success?
3/19/2013 7:28 PM
Also, I don't remember the average improvement for low, average, high and high-high, so if someone could fill me in, I would be grateful. Thanks.
3/19/2013 7:42 PM
Posted by billscnb on 3/19/2013 7:28:00 PM (view original):
After a short 2+ year break, I decided to try it out again. Has anything really changed in recruiting or can I still use my good old Excel formulas with success?
was it pre or post seble engine rewrite?

3/19/2013 8:08 PM
Posted by billscnb on 3/19/2013 7:42:00 PM (view original):
Also, I don't remember the average improvement for low, average, high and high-high, so if someone could fill me in, I would be grateful. Thanks.
low 0-6, med 7-20, high 21+, high/high 28+

hard to say the average, as it varies by rating (that may not have been the case when you left), but those are the ranges. lp and per high/highs can be massive, at least +70 or so
3/19/2013 8:08 PM
Bill! Glad you're back. Wish you could take providence in phelan! I think I only had maybe one season with you before you left fort Hayes. Some minor changes since you left. But basically it's all the same. Mostly cosmetic stuff like player roles some adjustments to prestige at d1. I think press is a tad weaker since then too but I think that's debatable.
3/19/2013 8:32 PM
Did lp matter for guards when you left?
3/19/2013 9:06 PM
Thanks for the responses. I remember all of your names so that's good :P 
It was pre rewrite, I believe. Late 2010. 
Low post did not matter for guards, at least at D2 and D3, when I left.
@rednation Thanks! I might eventually have a second team but i just wanted to try one team at one game a day to make sure I don't overdo it like I did last time. Ft Hayes was technically the best team I ever had, with my only F4. Had better teams but never had a run like that. i think I do qualify for some D1 jobs in Phelan, but not sure about Providence.
3/19/2013 11:22 PM
Lp does matter for guards now, then.
3/19/2013 11:25 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.