Ok I have the answer from WIS. Unbelievable.
They have confirmed that this IS the same user. He has two teams in the same state just 230 miles apart. His first six recruits were taken from my considered by list. 3 for one team and 3 for the other. However, incredibly they tell me that there is no conclusive evidence he targeted me.
They also said that they don't believe I was targeted since that usually involves bad blood but that does not appear to be the case. They theorize that it's a new user experimenting with recruiting. Here's the issues I have:
1. If a guy uses two teams to take away one teams recruits, how can this be allowed
2. Dual coaching in the same world is supposedly only allowed if the teams are 1000 miles or more apart. This is clearly not the case for new users
3. This person may not have bad blood for me but they could have easily just picked a team with a high prestige and a history of success and waited for them to get players and simply picked them off.
4. If not and they were just "experimenting" I'm the lab rat and my team loses one recruiting class
5. Not to mention the effing money it takes to play here.
In conclusion, the customer with more than five years of paying money gets screwed. IF they make this guy give up one of his teams next season, I am still without the players that were to be on my team. And I believe that since it is obviously going to be allowed to stand, this will be a tool used by savvy and slimy players who either want to get ahead can target their main rival, screw them out of a recruiting class, and thus effecting their success. Or, they can simply target someone they don't like and just terrorize their recruiting.
So I have asked for a refund. They allowed a user to violate the rules and my team pays the price. I am waiting to hear back on that request. I am not holding my breath even though I know it's the LEAST they can do.
They SHOULD make this guy give up one team RIGHT NOW, put those recruits back on my considered by list and hopefully they would still sign with me. And I should get a refund for the trouble. Again, not holding my breath.
I am not sure how you could ever defense this. This could happen to anyone at anytime in any world. I was simply "the experiment" this time.