All Forums > Hoops Dynasty Basketball > Hoops Dynasty > Another Coach_BillyG Thread!!!
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
4/25/2013 11:33 AM
I wish Stinenavy still had D-3 teams, so everybody could dshook him.
4/25/2013 10:31 PM
That was a ***** move stine.  I exposed billyg 2 years ago and nobody said boo about it...he beats you for a 'cruit and you go kicking and screaming bloody murder to daddy WIS...weak man...weak.

If this isn't'/wasn't a witch hunt...go find everyone else doing this too, if you're some almighty protector of the WIS covenant...let's see some more tattling.

4/25/2013 11:56 PM
Posted by colonels19 on 4/25/2013 10:31:00 PM (view original):
That was a ***** move stine.  I exposed billyg 2 years ago and nobody said boo about it...he beats you for a 'cruit and you go kicking and screaming bloody murder to daddy WIS...weak man...weak.

If this isn't'/wasn't a witch hunt...go find everyone else doing this too, if you're some almighty protector of the WIS covenant...let's see some more tattling.

Dude, give it up. You're schtick has grown old.  Go take on a cause that actually means something.  Gill has already said he is giving up a team and had said he would in the past.  You don't need to carry the torch, the situation has been handled.
4/26/2013 12:25 AM
It's not a shtick...stine ratted billyg out because he was bitter over a lost recruit, and feels a need to defend himself now because he's feeling guilty about what happened.  If this really isn't a witch hunt (as stinenavy suggests) he wouldn't have gone all Captain America on just 1 guy here...stinenavy doesn't care about the game, he cares about protecting his ***/team(s) when he gets beat for players.  I wouldn't be surprised if dshook30 is an alias of his, they both ******* because they can't fight off poachers and protect their recruits.

As far as I'm concerned, he's a rat ***** and that's his label now...I used to respect Kevin a lot too...he's played some of the games I ran (tried to cheat too) and I thought he was a cool guy...no more.  He doesn't understand the shitstorm he's created and this isn't the navy, so take your rank and file garbage out of here...don't try to play MP in my game...

4/26/2013 1:13 AM
Posted by coach_billyg on 4/25/2013 2:05:00 AM (view original):
Posted by stinenavy on 4/25/2013 12:48:00 AM (view original):
If you're tired of all this, just throw your computer/phone/ipad/whatever else out the window now, if you're on a submarine and don't have windows, the deep fat fryer should do the trick.

For the few fans of all this here's some info:

1) He was in violation of the rules. This isn't in doubt. If we have rules they should be enforced. Someone else brought it up in a thread, I challenged him on it and he responded like he was the most naive person on the planet. Seriously you didn't think it included teams across divisions? So a guy could have a team at D2 CSU, Los Angeles and one at UCLA and that would ok? I told him I was going to submit a ticket, and then... I submitted a ticket.

2) The witch hunt/revenge thing is hilarious. For one I didn't do any hunting, someone else brought it up. For two I have 7 D1 teams. I lose battles all the friggin' time. In Tark two recruiting sessions ago (whereupon I wanted to get my revenge, apparently) I spent like 5K total on two guys that were considering USC. I spent 90% of my budget on a guy that went to a Big 10 team. The last recruiting session he went after a JUCO I had a fair amount in, and he got him. Thought it was interesting he waited so long to spend his dough, but I got the primary guy I wanted and moved on. You can believe whatever dumbass theories you want, but I don't bat an eyelash when I lose a battle, much less plot revenge.

3) I found this snippet quote interesting on the SEC board from gillispie1:

"i considered dropping my d2 team and using my two d1 teams to punish the coach who reported me, but i just dont have the energy for that kind of **** anymore"

So he considered doing the exact same thing that happened the dshook30. What a class act. But sure, keep believing he's somehow above using his two D1 schools to help out his D2 school.

4) I said this once on the Coaches Corner and I think it bears repeating. I'm the evildoer. Ooooh I'm such a dick pointing out someone breaking the rules. Oh the humanity. We should let this guy play by a different set of rules because he posts a bunch.
if you are sick of "coach_billyg threads", that all these other people started -- why start one yourself? makes a lot of sense. im assuming you are enjoying this, which is a little messed up, or you'd have thrown out the computer, no? or is the deep fat fryer just out of order? at least you figured out the best alternative to the fryer - starting "another coach_billyg thread". come on...

just because i was ****** off, and amused myself plotting my hypothetical revenge, doesnt mean i actually have any intention of going through with it. besides, theres no way i am going to drop my d2 team, it is unquestionably the last team i'll retire from, ive said that for years. even dropped from dream school UK and my most favorite d1 program, texas a&m, when interest was at an all-time low, and had to cut to 1 team. but i kept my d2 team - even though i really dont like new engine d2/d3 recruiting much at all, d1 recruiting is my favorite part of game play.

secondly, punishing you from that distance forces me to hurt my own teams (although USC came out clean as a whistle, much to your chagrin, apparently). no offense, but you simply arent worth that to me. because of the dhook situation, i was making a joke - ill explain the difference. the difference is, i would never actually do that, but you actually did submit the ticket, to get me to lose a team, out of revenge. i dont believe someone simply concerned about the rules, would be in-your-face about making a coach drop a team hes had for so long (you wont inquire so ill do it for you), they'd take it up privately and respectfully with seble. i dont see that curt posting style in your other posts either, i think you simply wanted to make sure i knew it was YOU who reported it.

finally, it just seems like you think we are all really stupid. or maybe its not us, maybe its the other way around... that would explain why you consider #4 so profound it needs repeating! you have played this game too long, in too many worlds, to claim this is the first time you found out about a coach in violation of the 1000 mile rule. talk about naive...
I never said I was sick of it, I put that first paragraph up as a notice for the people that will open up threads, and then complain that that thread exists. I figured this was plain as day, much like the fair play guidelines. Does everything have to completely explained to you?

I've never searched out anyone in violation of the fair play guidelines. Someone else brought up you were breaking the rules. Feel free to give me a list of others breaking the 1000 mile rule and I'll submit a ticket on them as well.

You never answered the main question. Did you think a guy could have a team at CSU, Los Angeles and one at UCLA, in the same world, and that would be okay in accordance with the fair play guidelines?
4/26/2013 1:32 AM
Posted by colonels19 on 4/26/2013 12:25:00 AM (view original):
It's not a shtick...stine ratted billyg out because he was bitter over a lost recruit, and feels a need to defend himself now because he's feeling guilty about what happened.  If this really isn't a witch hunt (as stinenavy suggests) he wouldn't have gone all Captain America on just 1 guy here...stinenavy doesn't care about the game, he cares about protecting his ***/team(s) when he gets beat for players.  I wouldn't be surprised if dshook30 is an alias of his, they both ******* because they can't fight off poachers and protect their recruits.

As far as I'm concerned, he's a rat ***** and that's his label now...I used to respect Kevin a lot too...he's played some of the games I ran (tried to cheat too) and I thought he was a cool guy...no more.  He doesn't understand the shitstorm he's created and this isn't the navy, so take your rank and file garbage out of here...don't try to play MP in my game...

I don't normally respond to trolling, so consider yourself honored. I find your self serving, internet tough guy image hilarious.

I want to know when did I try to cheat in one of your games? Because in this instance I know you're full of ****.

I don't feel guilt over outing someone over breaking the rules. If you know of anyone else breaking the 1000 mile rule, feel free to tell me.
of 4
All Forums > Hoops Dynasty Basketball > Hoops Dynasty > Another Coach_BillyG Thread!!!

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.