Another Coach_BillyG Thread!!! Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I wish Stinenavy still had D-3 teams, so everybody could dshook him.
4/25/2013 11:33 AM
That was a ***** move stine.  I exposed billyg 2 years ago and nobody said boo about it...he beats you for a 'cruit and you go kicking and screaming bloody murder to daddy WIS...weak man...weak.

If this isn't'/wasn't a witch hunt...go find everyone else doing this too, if you're some almighty protector of the WIS covenant...let's see some more tattling.

4/25/2013 10:31 PM
Posted by colonels19 on 4/25/2013 10:31:00 PM (view original):
That was a ***** move stine.  I exposed billyg 2 years ago and nobody said boo about it...he beats you for a 'cruit and you go kicking and screaming bloody murder to daddy WIS...weak man...weak.

If this isn't'/wasn't a witch hunt...go find everyone else doing this too, if you're some almighty protector of the WIS covenant...let's see some more tattling.

Dude, give it up. You're schtick has grown old.  Go take on a cause that actually means something.  Gill has already said he is giving up a team and had said he would in the past.  You don't need to carry the torch, the situation has been handled.
4/25/2013 11:56 PM
It's not a shtick...stine ratted billyg out because he was bitter over a lost recruit, and feels a need to defend himself now because he's feeling guilty about what happened.  If this really isn't a witch hunt (as stinenavy suggests) he wouldn't have gone all Captain America on just 1 guy here...stinenavy doesn't care about the game, he cares about protecting his ***/team(s) when he gets beat for players.  I wouldn't be surprised if dshook30 is an alias of his, they both ******* because they can't fight off poachers and protect their recruits.

As far as I'm concerned, he's a rat ***** and that's his label now...I used to respect Kevin a lot too...he's played some of the games I ran (tried to cheat too) and I thought he was a cool guy...no more.  He doesn't understand the shitstorm he's created and this isn't the navy, so take your rank and file garbage out of here...don't try to play MP in my game...

4/26/2013 12:25 AM
Look, if BillyG were using his aliases to cheat, surely he wouldn't have made them so obvious. BillyG, Gillespie, Gillespie1, is it? If you are using your alias to cheat, you choose an alias that cannot be associated with the other, like BillyG and Dunkenstein.
4/26/2013 8:58 AM
Posted by lesliechow on 4/26/2013 9:32:00 AM (view original):
Cheaters should be rooted out and kicked off the website.  If he cheated, send a ticket to WIS and they will do the right thing.

for the record (and anyone can correct me if im wrong), nobody is suggesting i cheated. people are saying hypothetically one could cheat, even with teams in different divisions, and thus cant have multiple teams. some people are countering, this is stupid, there is no way he (me, coach_billyg) cheated. nor was anyone suggesting acn cheated when he got moved. my question is this - if this rule is really in place to stop cheating, does it make sense that the only two people ever affected by the multiple division rule (put into place 1 year ago, approximately), are some of most competitive coaches in HD history, who have not even one suggestion of abuse against them, out of ALL the people coming out against multiple teams? sounds like the rule is really getting the job done, time to break out the MISSION ACCOMPLISHED banner!

4/26/2013 10:37 AM (edited)
1234 Next ▸
Another Coach_BillyG Thread!!! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.