REAL basketball SKILL doesn't matter Topic

why is it that there is nothing that forces you to prove how much you know basketball in order to be a good player at this game.  you should get bonus points for being good at hoops and then you can get a boost in your players becuase you are good.  maybe better recruits.  or maybe better team results.  or both.

there shoudl be some kind of test you need to take that ranks you as a basketball knowlege.  and then you get upgraded or downgraded based on how you score.  what would be really cool is if you could post a mixtape of you playeing and then others could say how good you are and you get bonus points for that.
6/10/2013 6:10 PM
I just LOLD so hard
6/10/2013 6:15 PM
Can I get a link to your mixtape?
6/10/2013 6:20 PM
Lol and I thought my ideas were bad
6/10/2013 6:27 PM
jimmy are you one of those hilarious guys that lean a camcorder or iphone against the corner of the wall propped up by some clothes, and then refuse to pass to anybody the entire game? this is the thread of the year hahaha
6/10/2013 6:31 PM
I think he's serious.  He doesn't have anymore teams and had a poor record, so I think this made him upset
6/10/2013 6:41 PM
I sent in a old video of me dunking a volleyball in Danny Anderson's driveway in 1989 and admin gave me a free team.
6/10/2013 7:48 PM
Posted by therewas47 on 6/10/2013 6:41:00 PM (view original):
I think he's serious.  He doesn't have anymore teams and had a poor record, so I think this made him upset
+1 ahhahah
6/10/2013 7:54 PM
I'm 1/100th this good, but I have the same body type...does this count?
6/10/2013 8:45 PM
I almost forgot to comment on this...this guy may be a good basketball player but he's dumb as a stump...if you want being a good basketball player to count for something...get this...play actual basketball then...this isn't real basketball Jimmer...
6/10/2013 8:51 PM
Posted by jimmymetzger on 6/10/2013 6:10:00 PM (view original):
why is it that there is nothing that forces you to prove how much you know basketball in order to be a good player at this game.  you should get bonus points for being good at hoops and then you can get a boost in your players becuase you are good.  maybe better recruits.  or maybe better team results.  or both.

there shoudl be some kind of test you need to take that ranks you as a basketball knowlege.  and then you get upgraded or downgraded based on how you score.  what would be really cool is if you could post a mixtape of you playeing and then others could say how good you are and you get bonus points for that.
"there shoudl be some kind of test you need to take that ranks you as a basketball knowlege."
6/10/2013 8:59 PM
Thanks Jimmy, I needed a good laugh.
6/10/2013 9:03 PM
Posted by Trentonjoe on 6/10/2013 7:48:00 PM (view original):
I sent in a old video of me dunking a volleyball in Danny Anderson's driveway in 1989 and admin gave me a free team.
That sir, ranks as awesome.
6/10/2013 9:05 PM
When I first read the title of this thread, I thought the post was going to be similar to that one chooch who said/suggested that this game didn't replicate basketball, that it was a very underwhelming simulation, and that he and his work buddy lamented it over the water cooler talking like HD was as ****** as D&D...lol
6/10/2013 9:06 PM
Posted by colonels19 on 6/10/2013 8:51:00 PM (view original):
I almost forgot to comment on this...this guy may be a good basketball player but he's dumb as a stump...if you want being a good basketball player to count for something...get this...play actual basketball then...this isn't real basketball Jimmer...
NOOOOO!!! You have me over here dying with that "stump" comment lol
6/10/2013 9:53 PM
1|2|3...8 Next ▸
REAL basketball SKILL doesn't matter Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.