Another 2 Teams 1 World Situation Topic

did Illinois use FSS on California?  or is he using Stanford's FSS to know the guy can be a player?
6/30/2013 6:56 PM
Posted by yanks250125 on 6/30/2013 6:56:00 PM (view original):
did Illinois use FSS on California?  or is he using Stanford's FSS to know the guy can be a player?
This is my question as well.
6/30/2013 7:35 PM
Posted by joeykw18 on 6/30/2013 7:35:00 PM (view original):
They're both D1 teams, who cares?

You guys need to stop falling for whinenavy's witch hunts.

6/30/2013 7:48 PM
Posted by joeykw18 on 6/30/2013 7:35:00 PM (view original):
1.  California?  The kid I got with Illinois was from Wyoming.  Read my post again, this was made clear.
2.  The guy can be a player regardless of what FSS says.  He's the #1 PF in the land and #2 overall player.  If he's red everywhere he's still a beast.
3.  To answer your question, though, no I didn't FSS California with Illinois.  I did FSS California with Stanford (obviously).  I FSS'd Wyoming at Illinois but not with Stanford. 

6/30/2013 7:54 PM
Posted by caesari on 6/30/2013 6:47:00 PM (view original):
This is really getting ridiculous.

Jdno is definitely in a grey area, but have you sitemailed him? Have you chatted with him about it before deciding to sensationalize it as if you were the tabloids? I get that what he did was questionable, but your motives have always been questionable as well. He has come on here and respectfully defended himself and attempted to justify his actions, while you attempt to tarnish his reputation.

This could have easily been avoided if you would have sitemailed him first and discussed it. I don't get why you can't contact users first and try and figure this out, and if you determine they were blatantly trying to cheat, then coming to the forums would be justifiable as well.
exactly.

stine - so jdno cant recruit against any teams who he might like to see lose a recruit? lets see, by that logic, that includes his conferences (although many of us would rather see conf mates succeed), the members of big conferences near by - obviously - and probably their conference mates, as that weakens the conference, which helps him against those nearby - as well as any other high end mid majors in the area who might compete with him for a recruit. so.... from the standpoint of a guy with 2 high end teams... thats everybody?? what a joke. clearly agenda driven, man, you really cant stand to lose a recruit, can you? you realize most people who play this game are adults, right? you might want to consider another online game, something that suits your personality and maturity a bit better. hello kitty, perhaps?
6/30/2013 7:58 PM
billyg, will you post the boat pic please, I'm dying to see it now lol.
6/30/2013 7:59 PM
Posted by stinenavy on 6/30/2013 5:50:00 PM (view original):
Posted by angmar on 6/30/2013 4:40:00 PM (view original):
Seriously, are you going to cry every time you lose a recruit?  Quit acting like a little girl with a skinned knee and win the recruit.  If you can't, then why don't you just report him like you try to do everybody else?  Only problem is, he's within the rules set up by WiS, so good luck with that.  Damn, you have GOT to be the biggest baby on this site, bar none.  Waaaah, I'm going to lose another recruit to a long distance team because I don't know how to recruit, so I guess I'll cry and go tell.    I think it's hilarious that you're gonna lose the recruit to a coach with two teams in that world and because he's within the rules, there isn't jack **** you can do about it.
Emy the liar has returned. Go find anything where I complained about losing a recruit. I'll wait.
id rather be a liar than a whiny little *****...
6/30/2013 8:01 PM
Posted by gillispie on 6/30/2013 7:59:00 PM (view original):

Jdno is definitely in a grey area, but have you sitemailed him? Have you chatted with him about it before deciding to sensationalize it as if you were the tabloids? I get that what he did was questionable, but your motives have always been questionable as well. He has come on here and respectfully defended himself and attempted to justify his actions, while you attempt to tarnish his reputation.

This could have easily been avoided if you would have sitemailed him first and discussed it. I don't get why you can't contact users first and try and figure this out, and if you determine they were blatantly trying to cheat, then coming to the forums would be justifiable as well.
exactly.

stine - so jdno cant recruit against any teams who he might like to see lose a recruit? lets see, by that logic, that includes his conferences (although many of us would rather see conf mates succeed), the members of big conferences near by - obviously - and probably their conference mates, as that weakens the conference, which helps him against those nearby - as well as any other high end mid majors in the area who might compete with him for a recruit. so.... from the standpoint of a guy with 2 high end teams... thats everybody?? what a joke. clearly agenda driven, man, you really cant stand to lose a recruit, can you? you realize most people who play this game are adults, right? you might want to consider another online game, something that suits your personality and maturity a bit better. hello kitty, perhaps?
Fair warning -- the Hello Kitty Dynasty sim is super weak. Very disappointing.

Good to know that from now on, if jdno wants to recruit he can go after C/D level mid-majors and/or high end D2 squads. Have at it, buddy.

6/30/2013 9:01 PM
Posted by girt25 on 6/30/2013 9:01:00 PM (view original):

exactly.

Fair warning -- the Hello Kitty Dynasty sim is super weak. Very disappointing.

Good to know that from now on, if jdno wants to recruit he can go after C/D level mid-majors and/or high end D2 squads. Have at it, buddy.

Maybe that will stop his ongoing (11?) season CT winning streak in the B1G...
6/30/2013 9:32 PM

exactly.

Don't forget he can't recruit against anyone who might be on his schedule in the next four years ...

6/30/2013 9:36 PM
I see two points and think most people would agree:
   1.  JDNO is following the rules so stine's complaint should be with the rules committee and no one else  and
   2.  Anyone who wants to with only one team in a world can view JDNO as having an unfair advantage and can put asterisks next to his teams in the future.
My third point I imagine I am the only one who would agree with is:
   3.  If JDNO operates in this fashion, I don't want to play in the world's he plays in... which is why this game is stuck.  Anyone for a new world with only one team and no baseline prestige yet? 
6/30/2013 10:01 PM
I do have to say, are you guys serious with all the putting words into other's mouth stuff?  God forbid your kids ever read and see the contradiction in calling someone a whiny ***** when you in fact are some of the whiniest ******* of all.  Get back with some logic anytime but until then, go buy another team so you can tell people you're a champion.
6/30/2013 10:03 PM
whinenavy won half of my fantasy football league last year, the traditional US 4 team playoff, and I've booted him from the league due to this nonsense.
6/30/2013 10:04 PM
Seriously, this is a joke with both sides stories out... Only cries wolf when it directly relates to him, but there are other accusations out there that people are passing over...
6/30/2013 10:19 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸
Another 2 Teams 1 World Situation Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.