Player grows 2 pts in LP? Topic

Just wondering if anyone has seen anything like this before: 

I signed a transfer C and after the first exhibition game he grows 2 points in LP and he was red with a scouting report that said not expecting any growth. I personally don't recall seeing any player grow 2 points in one cycle before let alone a guy who is red in the category. 

whatifsports.com/hd/PlayerProfile/Ratings.aspx

7/6/2013 9:50 PM
Just to add - I've just gotten a max email from the asst. coach for LP.
7/7/2013 3:53 AM
He's at 62 now. I'd bet he started at 60.9 and that WIS doesn't round up the numbers. 
7/7/2013 5:47 AM
Ok. Weird but I guess that's what happened. Thanks for the help
7/7/2013 8:54 AM
that sort of makes no sense, +2 on a low category in 1 day? if it was a +50 high/high then sure, i could see a 1.01 point gain in a day that happens to register as +2. lp and per will randomly drop 1 when you have 1 point to 0 and then fix themselves, so id guessing its just some weirdness.
7/7/2013 12:15 PM
Yeah I've written it off as randomness just wondered if anyone else has experienced this little phenomenon. 
7/7/2013 12:26 PM
Actually just happened to me this season. Had a guy who was red in LP and after the first exhibition he jumped 2 points. I think he dropped a point or two in the offseason too.
7/7/2013 1:08 PM
I have seen 2 point increases in one day.  Not common, but happens.  Does he have good WE?  Did he play a lot in that exhibition?
7/7/2013 1:28 PM
He actually got into early foul trouble and didn't play the minutes I had set so maybe a few minutes (1 or 2) played. That's something I forgot to add, the WE. It's only 26. 
7/7/2013 2:08 PM
Posted by alblack56 on 7/7/2013 5:47:00 AM (view original):
He's at 62 now. I'd bet he started at 60.9 and that WIS doesn't round up the numbers. 
still strange he went up at least 1.1 with the info we have
7/8/2013 7:54 AM
The answer is easy: it's divine intervention at Incarnate Word.
7/8/2013 10:29 AM
Once again I could be wrong, but the original post as 7/6 at 9:50 pm (actually that part I am fairly certain of.)  isn't that after the second exhibition game or did you just wait to make the post?
7/8/2013 9:12 PM
I waited to post. I just didn't feel like posting at the time but I'm sure this happened after the first exhibition game because I made a note to post about it.... this would still be weird even if it did happen after the second exhibition game. Who grows two pts in a red category with 26 WE? And as I said I then received a max email from the AC. Just weird... maybe because he was already close to maxing out I got the full growth for some reason. Who really knows.
7/10/2013 1:29 PM
Player grows 2 pts in LP? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.