Baseline Prestige D1 Topic

I know its not an exact science but does anyone have a link to the assumed baseline prestige list for D1?  I thought I remembered seeing it on here before but can't find it with a search... 

Thanks!
7/10/2013 4:36 AM
once you open it, click the blue star in the upper right corner and it saves it in your favorites so you dont have to search for it again
7/10/2013 9:41 AM
I know its not an exact science

Actually, other than a debate about a couple of teams (Georgetown, Arkansas, cpl others), it IS an exact science.

7/10/2013 10:25 AM
I am confused. What is baseline prestige?
7/10/2013 2:29 PM
Posted by shawnfucious on 7/10/2013 2:29:00 PM (view original):
I am confused. What is baseline prestige?
its kinda where d1 teams reside as far as prestige goes..
from the way i understand it.. teams cant go below their teams baseline prestige more than 2 letter grades and its very hard for them to go 2 letter grades above (it can be done but you're talking deep NT runs over multiple seasons and possibly even a NT)

for example, an A+ team like DUKE can never go below a B- regardless of how crappy their results..

there was a team, i want to say wake forest, that was examined awhile back and that team went 0-27 and it dropped from a B+ to  B
that same team went like 40-70 over a 4 yr span and was b/b+ (it went from a B to a B+ after going from 2 losing seasons to a winning season)

7/11/2013 12:56 AM
Baseline Prestige D1 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.