Too many minutes per game? Topic

I have been playing this game for quite some time now and have seen the plethora of messages telling me a guy wants/thinks he should get more PT. However, I just received this message from my "Head Trainer." 

Coach, our cardio tests showed that Joel Beem shouldn't be playing 29 minutes per game. I think it's affecting his play. Your call though.

I am not questioning the logic, my guy has a 60 Stamina rating and he is playing 29 minutes a game. He is undoubtedly tired and it probably is affecting his game.

I am just curious as to if you have ever seen this message before or if it is something new.
7/11/2013 9:08 AM
I just got that message for the first time this season as well.
7/11/2013 9:26 AM
Seems like a worthwhile addition, though probably more useful for newer coaches.  In cases where many of them struggle, I find many of them play their kids wayyyy too long.  And if they don't read the pbp and see those stamina boxes, they may never realize it.
7/11/2013 9:46 AM
what type of off/def and what tempo are you playing?
i play fb/fcp and even my 90+ stamina players rarely reach 27 minutes/game...i play normal tempo and substitute at fairly fresh and have no real complaints - but, i've never seen that message...and probably never will.
7/11/2013 3:55 PM
I've actually heard of some other coaches getting this over the last few seasons. Had a coach playing a guy 39 minutes a game get it.
7/11/2013 4:01 PM
that message has been in the game forever - I think needs to be rather extreme to get it, but I have seen it a few times
7/11/2013 4:06 PM
Posted by mamxet on 7/11/2013 4:06:00 PM (view original):
that message has been in the game forever - I think needs to be rather extreme to get it, but I have seen it a few times
Agreed.
7/11/2013 6:45 PM
lol
7/11/2013 6:53 PM
Too many minutes per game? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.