One Spot left in Conference USA in Tark Topic

If you are looking for a very strong mid major conference with talented coaches, come join us. Southern Miss is open. It has had a coach for 5 straight years, and despite losing 4 seniors, the returning group is very talented, and the C+ prestige is good enough to make a run at good talent. The team, before losing the seniors has a 696 overall rating. They were 17-11 last year.

Last year the conference was #7 in Conference RPI, behind the Big 6, but we are improving every year, and hope to crack the Big 6 this year. If you look at the talent level of the coaches you can see why the conference is going places.
7/13/2013 7:22 AM
I just started in the conference last year and now wish that I had waited a season with Tcole leaving.  Sill an excellent conference and I'm psyched to be a part of it.  
7/13/2013 8:33 AM
Very talented conference with an average of over 600 wins per coach!
7/14/2013 8:26 AM
One more thing - this conference has one of the best boards of any conference. Very active and friendly. Southern Miss will be very good next year despite 4 seniors leaving. They have a great group of returning players, but the 4 open spots will allow you to make your mark on the team from Day 1, while still having a great shot at the post season.
7/15/2013 7:21 AM
Hoping someone out there is looking to return to Tarkanian D1 and will qualify for this team
7/16/2013 8:58 AM
One Spot left in Conference USA in Tark Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.