OT: Most Unique FFB League IN THE WORLD! Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
It's free btw.
7/13/2013 11:58 AM
Jeepers, that is the.most original, most unique, most cool league ever. Whoever thought of it must have a dizzying intellect.
7/13/2013 1:46 PM
Takers of the ****, UNITE!
7/13/2013 2:32 PM
Posted by isack24 on 7/13/2013 12:11:00 PM (view original):
How can there still be non-fractional scoring leagues?
For those that are curious, this isn't true of my league...isack likes to hang on my every last word and bring it up to zing me when he feels it's appropriate...the question is incredibly fair and relevant though...I don't just want 5 points for a 59 yard performance, that's dumb/lazy/poorly planned.
7/13/2013 2:34 PM
7/13/2013 2:52 PM
Posted by colonels19 on 7/13/2013 2:34:00 PM (view original):
Posted by isack24 on 7/13/2013 12:11:00 PM (view original):
How can there still be non-fractional scoring leagues?
For those that are curious, this isn't true of my league...isack likes to hang on my every last word and bring it up to zing me when he feels it's appropriate...the question is incredibly fair and relevant though...I don't just want 5 points for a 59 yard performance, that's dumb/lazy/poorly planned.
I have no idea what you're talking about. I went into your scoring and saw:

Passing Yards 20 yards per point 25 yards per point
Passing Touchdowns 5 4
Interceptions -1  
Rushing Yards 10 yards per point  
Rushing Touchdowns 5 6
Receptions .5 0
Reception Yards 10 yards per point

I literally have no clue what word I hung on or how I'm zinging you. Your scoring system speaks for itself. If you've said something in the past about fractional scoring, I wouldn't know.

7/13/2013 3:44 PM
Well in that case, you should have gone up a smidge and saw this...

Post Draft Players: Follow Waiver Rules
Invite Sharing Tools: Enabled
Roster Positions: QB, WR, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, W/T, BN, BN, BN, BN
Fractional Points: Yes
Negative Points: Yes
Make League Publicly Viewable: Yes

7/13/2013 4:47 PM
Thanks for all of the interest guys...I've let a few in already and I'm trying to contact a few folks that played last year that haven't gotten back to me yet.  I'm not trying to screw with anyone, I just want to give priority to my "regulars" though I'm always interested in willing, new blood.

If you're still interested, please continue to leave your email addresses with me...still over a month before the draft and anything can happen.

7/13/2013 8:03 PM
if you didn't really need guys, then why post an ad here for it?
7/13/2013 9:27 PM
I did, I already added 2 of the first responders, with the potential of 2-5 more
7/13/2013 9:47 PM
Draft in a half...hour, gents.
8/25/2013 12:27 PM
OT: Most Unique FFB League IN THE WORLD! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.