1000 mile rule now driving distance? Topic

Not everyone agrees with you guys.
7/26/2013 6:49 PM
Long live the 1000 mile rule.
7/26/2013 8:15 PM
Emy and billyg are total class all the way.  You guys are awesome and I respect the hell out of you both.  If the game won't miss you, I'll miss you both enough so that the game remembers.

Emy, fwiw, I tried to reply to your sitemail and it said you have me blocked lofl...my reply basically said what it says here, but in greater detail if curious.

7/26/2013 11:59 PM (edited)
Posted by Trentonjoe on 7/26/2013 6:49:00 PM (view original):
You're right, not everyone does, nor would I ever expect everyone to agree with "us guys".  But I am still allowed to voice my opinion, am I not?  In fact, I don't believe that anywhere in my post did I ask anyone to "agree" with me.  It's obvious by your response that you don't and you know what, that's great, I'm glad that you've got your own opinion on the state of HD and on the way that different scenarios were handled.  To each their own.  Agree to disagree and all those other neat little sayings.

7/27/2013 1:13 AM (edited)
Posted by colonels19 on 7/26/2013 11:59:00 PM (view original):
Emy and billyg are total class all the way.  You guys are awesome and I respect the hell out of you both.  If the game won't miss you, I'll miss you both enough so that the game remembers.

Emy, fwiw, I tried to reply to your sitemail and it said you have me blocked lofl...my reply basically said what it says here, but in greater detail if curious.

I AM curious, let me see if I can unblock you (not that I ever remember blocking you in the first place).
7/27/2013 12:42 AM
Lol yeah, doesn't seem like something you would do, but hey, maybe I won 'em all at some point lol
7/27/2013 12:27 PM
Posted by dcy0827 on 7/27/2013 1:13:00 AM (view original):
You're right, not everyone does, nor would I ever expect everyone to agree with "us guys".  But I am still allowed to voice my opinion, am I not?  In fact, I don't believe that anywhere in my post did I ask anyone to "agree" with me.  It's obvious by your response that you don't and you know what, that's great, I'm glad that you've got your own opinion on the state of HD and on the way that different scenarios were handled.  To each their own.  Agree to disagree and all those other neat little sayings.

+1

"To each their own."  Should be the #1 rule of the Forums.
7/27/2013 12:54 PM
Posted by dcy0827 on 7/27/2013 1:13:00 AM (view original):

+1000
7/27/2013 1:12 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
hughesjr, I used to respect you in this game.  But I've come to the conclusion on most of your post lately your being just a DICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  People can post what they want and if you don't like it don't comment on it or read it.  TY
7/28/2013 8:37 PM (edited)
I'm kind of surprised that no one yet has made the rather obvious connection of what the handful of coaches who are so vehemently opposed to having two teams in a world all have in common. 
7/29/2013 2:07 AM
Posted by hughesjr on 7/28/2013 8:16:00 PM (view original):
We can fix the 1000 mile rule real easy ... this game was designed to have one team per world.

Stop all the ******* whining and ******** and moaning and crying and stop ******* cheating. What a bunch of cry babies.

And yes, just ******* quit if you don't like it.

A guy throwing a fit about multiple teams in a world calling other people crybabies.  File under "Ironic".

7/29/2013 2:42 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by hughesjr on 7/28/2013 8:16:00 PM (view original):
We can fix the 1000 mile rule real easy ... this game was designed to have one team per world.

Stop all the ******* whining and ******** and moaning and crying and stop ******* cheating. What a bunch of cry babies.

And yes, just ******* quit if you don't like it.
What proof do you have that everyone with multiple teams is cheating?
I also dispute your assessment that the game was never intended to allow multiple teams, were you there at the beginning? Did you know that the games developer had multiple teams? His best friend playing the game had, at least, 3 separate IDs in each world.
7/29/2013 8:46 AM
Posted by hughesjr on 7/29/2013 3:33:00 AM (view original):
Posted by emy1013 on 7/29/2013 2:07:00 AM (view original):
I'm kind of surprised that no one yet has made the rather obvious connection of what the handful of coaches who are so vehemently opposed to having two teams in a world all have in common. 
One thing they have in common is that they are not cheaters
how do we know this? your logic is crap. 

what we know from this is that they claim to have only one team (no way for me to check) in each world, and so they theoretically don't have the option to theoretically trade info among teams, or tag team someone in recruiting, or whatever you think multiple-team coaches do... we don't know if they trade info via email or trade passwords with people to look at recruiting info, or have RL friends that help them in recruiting battles, or any number of other ways one could theoretically cheat on this game. 
7/29/2013 8:54 AM
◂ Prev 1...3|4|5|6|7...13 Next ▸
1000 mile rule now driving distance? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.