Away for about 2 years. Topic

Just getting back into this game. What are the key components to a winning team at D-3? Is it still Ath + Def? Any major changes from 2 years ago? Can you still win with something other than just Ath+Def?
10/26/2013 7:30 PM
Okay, so are there other routes to obtaining success other than just going with Ath+Def?
10/26/2013 11:38 PM
The winning strategy of winning games two years ago is the same winning strategy that will work now.
10/26/2013 11:39 PM
Posted by stinenavy on 10/26/2013 11:39:00 PM (view original):
The winning strategy of winning games two years ago is the same winning strategy that will work now.
That's half the answer, guess I'll look at your rosters for the other half then..lol
10/27/2013 12:19 AM
so good news and bad news - the good news is nothing has really changed in the last 2 years - that's also the bad news...

there are always multiple ways of getting it done, but I don't think there are very many championship teams that neglect ath and defense... find aejones' guide to winning at D 2 and D 3 somewhere in the last couple days' posts on this forum.
10/27/2013 4:08 AM
Posted by thewizard17 on 10/26/2013 7:30:00 PM (view original):
Just getting back into this game. What are the key components to a winning team at D-3? Is it still Ath + Def? Any major changes from 2 years ago? Can you still win with something other than just Ath+Def?
To win at D3? Just roll the ball out.
10/27/2013 9:27 AM
Posted by dacj501 on 10/27/2013 4:08:00 AM (view original):
so good news and bad news - the good news is nothing has really changed in the last 2 years - that's also the bad news...

there are always multiple ways of getting it done, but I don't think there are very many championship teams that neglect ath and defense... find aejones' guide to winning at D 2 and D 3 somewhere in the last couple days' posts on this forum.
It certainly would be much better if there were multiple routes to get to the championship. I recall that being one of my frustrations, because the game was no longer fun going with Ath+Def.
10/29/2013 4:28 PM
Away for about 2 years. Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.