I'm rejoining Rupp and Wooden soon Topic

Recruit me to your conference D2 or D3
2/17/2014 10:11 PM
Hey Tannermcc!

Rupp D-III Great NE conference will have 3 open teams soon. We're one of the top conferences in Rupp and we'd love to have you! We have an active coaches corner with several national championship caliber coaches.

Also, we're commonly referred to as the "Evil Empire". I probably should have led with that.

Please feel free to sitemail me or reply to my post here if you have any questions or need more information

Banana

2/17/2014 10:26 PM
Wooden - d3. New Jersey conf. Top 1 conf rpi 3 out of last 4 years (I think). Other finish was 2nd. Most teams in the tourney. Active coaches corner. 1 opening available. Lots of cash (tbd) to help rebuild with.
2/17/2014 10:43 PM
agreed on New Jersey conferrence in D3 Wooden. We have a good thing going there and can use you at D'Youville. 
2/17/2014 10:44 PM
Posted by bananajacobs on 2/17/2014 10:26:00 PM (view original):
Hey Tannermcc!

Rupp D-III Great NE conference will have 3 open teams soon. We're one of the top conferences in Rupp and we'd love to have you! We have an active coaches corner with several national championship caliber coaches.

Also, we're commonly referred to as the "Evil Empire". I probably should have led with that.

Please feel free to sitemail me or reply to my post here if you have any questions or need more information

Banana

+1  Great conference that just needs to fill a few sim teams to return to our glory days
2/17/2014 10:45 PM
New Jersey conf definitely the place to be man. Tons of great coaches and lots of fun. Plus I think the majority of us have and will be staying for seasons to come!
2/17/2014 11:46 PM
SEC in Smith...5 seasons
2/18/2014 2:01 PM
Throwing in my welcoming call to join us in the GNE in Rupp. Great group of coaches with a couple annoying sims sprinkled in. Rupp d3 is a lot of fun.
2/18/2014 2:04 PM
The South Atlantic, D2 Wooden. We have two openings and just placed 9 teams in post-season play.  We also have defending national champion, Mars Hill, and a strong contender for this year's tournament, Green Mountain.

The openings are at Carson-Newman and Lenoir-Rhyne
2/18/2014 2:16 PM
I'm rejoining Rupp and Wooden soon Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.