D1 Naismith - join the MAC Topic

There's one opening in the MAC, the #1 D1 mid-major in the Naismith. Buffalo needs somebody to come in and complete a rebuild. 

We have 11 very active human coaches here and are looking to compete with the big boys. Sounds fun??? Come by and become the 12th member of the MAC!!
2/18/2014 11:52 AM
I moved up from D3 for the sole purpose of getting eligible for MAC jobs. Then I fell in love with my D2 conference. Looks like a great place though, hope you find someone
2/18/2014 12:39 PM
I'll add to this that Buffalo has C prestige and 8 open spots. Combined with our postseason haul, that's a pretty quick way to get a decent roster together if anyone was concerned about getting stuck with SIM players.
2/18/2014 6:27 PM
Mulling the jump. Was planning on renewing at UTSM but I have nothing invested there and am eligible for Buffalo.
2/18/2014 11:41 PM
Allow me to echo EK. This is the season to get in on Buffalo with 8 openings, a prestige still in the C range and a pretty decent amount of postseason money. They've got a couple of useful pieces who will only be sophomores in this upcoming season, it'd be a shame to lose the momentum that bscollier was able to build with them by letting the SIM manage a recruiting class of 8. 
2/19/2014 12:43 PM
Ah and an addition to my addition... 

Don't let the 1-27 record fool you. Buffalo was a complete ghost ship last season (they would have played their starters 40 minutes a game if they weren't fouling out) and are closer to being able to compete than the record would indicate, though this season's recruiting class will be critical.
2/19/2014 12:51 PM
3 openings this go around in the MAC in Naismith. We're talking about a conference that has regularly been in the Top 8 in RPI and just sent 3 teams to the final 32, 2 teams to the Sweet 16, and one to the Elite 8. The goal has been to fill the conference out with humans who will recruit and schedule well and we've seen some success thanks to that. Join us!
9/6/2014 8:18 PM
I second what dw said. We've done a really good job of building the conference up, it would be great if we could keep 12 humans in the conference. 
9/6/2014 8:43 PM
only 2 openings left...
9/7/2014 9:28 AM
seriously, this is a great mid-level D1 conference. If you're fiddling around in half-empty conferences in D1 or DII, you're missing out if you dont come join us. 
9/7/2014 12:18 PM
Buffalo and the N. Illinois jobs are still open. Buffalo has a very solid roster including 6 SRs
9/8/2014 1:35 PM
D1 Naismith - join the MAC Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.