Need some help from the HD community: Topic

As some of you know, I had been fighting some maladies over the last year or so that have threatened to take me away from this crazy game of Hoops Dynasty, as well as some other more important things. Well, sometimes when things are going good (too good) you have to prepare yourself for the worst. I prepared, and sure enough the worst came. I'll be leaving Monday morning for an extended stay at the Cleveland Clinic and am looking for someone experienced to take over my Oberlin program for the rest of this season and next season, which is paid for. After that you can do as you wish as far as staying or leaving. There is zero chance of me returning to coach as I'll be dedicating my time to pursuits outside of the Sim (getting healthy, the family).

I'm looking for an experienced Coach that is not currently in Knight and wants to continue the winning ways that we've put in place at Oberlin. I'll be kind of picky about who I choose (sorry in advance) and once my replacement is named I'll notify the HD community via the Forums so that there will be no chance of someone having 2 teams in the same world. Tomorrow is an off day and Conference play begins Saturday, so I'm anxious to put someone in place.

Any takers?
If so, please send me a sitemail and I'll get back with you sometime tomorrow morning/early afternoon.

Thanks for the help, Coaches-I appreciate it.

Paul
2/20/2014 8:53 PM (edited)
Wow- get well Paul. Truly wish you the best, and will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
2/20/2014 9:06 PM
Keep the fight, Paul, you're a good dude!  God Bless you man, I'm rooting hard for you.  Take care.

Trevor

2/20/2014 9:23 PM
I have a team and a legacy in Knight, so I'm not qualified, but I still wish you all the best Paul.  What you've built at Oberlin is truly special, but you're the reason it's special. Here's to you having 99 Durability and making it mean something. 

All the best. Get well and I wish you well in life and in health. 
2/20/2014 11:07 PM
Keep fighting Paul! Best of Luck!
2/20/2014 11:48 PM
Good luck Paul, we're all rooting for you!
2/21/2014 2:16 AM
good luck paul! the cleveland clinic is awesome, its encouraging to hear that is where you are headed (despite knowing the trip there is due to increased seriousness). stay positive no matter how bad it looks because those guys have worked some miracles!
2/21/2014 2:28 AM
Prayers for you Paul!

2/21/2014 6:03 AM
Once again, the amount of support that I've received via sitemail and here on the Forums has been overwhelming. I am letting the HD community know that "dave64g" will be taking over my user ID & account for the next season and a half. I tried to respond to every sitemail that I had concerning my health and the Oberlin job-hope I didn't miss anyone. In the past I've tried to single out those coaches that I've enjoyed playing against, but this time the kudos go out to 99.99% of the coaches in HD. You're a remarkable cast of characters and I'll miss coaching against you or reading your stuff on the Forums. This will be my last communication with most of you as I've sent dave64g the password to my account...so I want you  to remember what life is truly all about-family, friends, faith. And basketball. Always basketball.

God bless,

Paul
2/21/2014 8:54 AM
Best of luck Paul!
2/21/2014 9:54 AM
Well, damn. I wish you the best in beating this, and I now know what team I'm pulling for in Knight the next two seasons.
2/21/2014 10:04 AM

Best of luck Paul.

2/21/2014 11:55 AM
Best of luck, Paul!
2/21/2014 3:57 PM
*Bump* because I don't want people to forget to say a prayer or send a good thought Paul's way.
2/24/2014 12:54 AM
Hope everything goes well Paul. Cleveland Clinic is one of the best hospitals around im like 45 minutes from there top flight hospital your in great hands there.
2/24/2014 1:01 AM
12 Next ▸
Need some help from the HD community: Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.