Wooden Upstate looking for coaches Topic

A once-great champion, now a study in mopishness, the Upstate is looking for a few dedicated guys to help turn things back around. We've got 6-7 long-term coaches in place, including several title winners, and a good CC. 

Come take a look-- new coach sign-ups start on Thurs the 27th, and recruiting the next day. 
2/24/2014 12:56 PM
Clarkson-- 7 SRs graduating, and 2 walk-ons. Quick re-build.

Rochester -- 5 human-recruited upperclassmen, 2 walk-ons. 
2/24/2014 1:58 PM
i caught you late, i joined up in tark. One of my favorites things rebuilding project with edgewood in tark. You should fill those spots quickly wrono.
2/24/2014 4:09 PM
Clarkson taken by a_in_the_b. 

Still 4 openings. 
2/25/2014 7:56 AM
One of the best DIII conferences of all time!!!

We were #1 rpi for 30 seasons. Need your help to get back to former glory.

We are still a top conference. But 2nd place is just the first loser. Join us! Wooden (DIII) is the most fun and competitive of all worlds
2/26/2014 2:07 AM
Still 4 openings, and signups are today!

Hamilton-- even classes, but all SIM players. 2 useful Gs, 2 useful bigs, 3 openings plus whatever your cuts give you. 

Skidmore-- 5 openings, 3 SRs, maybe 2 useful players, this is a quick rebuild... 

St. Lawrence-- 5 JRs, 5 SOs, all the juniors human-recruited, sophs SIM. The road to mediocrity is short, but 3 seasons away from being good. 

Rochester-- 4 SRs, 3 JRs, 3 SOs: Srs and 1 RS JR were human recruits. This is probably a PIT team this season, would have a shot at making the NT with an easier division. 
2/27/2014 1:55 PM
Hamilton and Rochester filled. Just 2 openings left. 
2/28/2014 7:41 AM
It's that time again in Wooden... 

currently 3 openings in the Upstate, all in the North with me, cowboytrout, and a_in_the_b. Hamilton, St Lawrence, and Skidmore are available for your coaching enjoyment. 

Links above work for all 3 teams. 
4/15/2014 8:31 PM
Wooden Upstate looking for coaches Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.