Boosters Complaining Topic

Is the next step getting fired or is there something like "on the hot seat?"
3/3/2014 9:03 AM
In jeopardy is next! 
3/3/2014 9:06 AM
Good.  I feel like I am one season away from some success. 
3/3/2014 9:11 AM
and once you are in jeopardy, you tend to have a couple of seasons before firing unless you turn in a really awful season.....
3/3/2014 11:35 AM
d3 u wont get fired UW, what team are u talking about?
3/3/2014 12:20 PM
I'm gonna guess he's talking about vanderbilt
3/3/2014 12:21 PM
I keep track of firings. There's been 5 that I know of in the last year. The previous one happened in September. Keep making the PIT every 4 seasons and you'll be fine unless you ghostship.

I've been waiting to see if bscollier will be fired since he has numerous teams and is ghostshipping. He has a whole bunch of teams getting just a few wins and no firings.
3/3/2014 1:27 PM
Posted by stinenavy on 3/3/2014 1:27:00 PM (view original):
I keep track of firings. There's been 5 that I know of in the last year. The previous one happened in September. Keep making the PIT every 4 seasons and you'll be fine unless you ghostship.

I've been waiting to see if bscollier will be fired since he has numerous teams and is ghostshipping. He has a whole bunch of teams getting just a few wins and no firings.
I just took over his former Buffalo team- I think his seasons may run out before he is fired.
3/3/2014 2:14 PM
Yes, Vandy!  I better not get fired at Oshkosh!  Although if I had taken the job over at age 30 I would now be in my 70's
3/3/2014 4:55 PM
Boosters Complaining Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.