I will Create a blog for your conference $$ Topic

I have noticed in Hardball Dynasty there are worlds with blogs that give updates throughout the season. I am now offering the Idea of writing a blog for your world or your conference that will be updated daily giving a review of the previous nights game or insight into recruiting. Obviously some sort of compensation would be required for this unique service. Let me know what you guys think. Feel free to comment or request this service in this thread or in a personal message. Thank your for your time and attention!!
3/30/2014 5:50 PM
That is a very tempting offer but I can't get the sims to cough up a dime and I'm not going to pay for it myself and let them read it for free.
3/30/2014 9:50 PM
A very interesting idea indeed... What kind of compensation does one service render??
3/30/2014 10:04 PM
Well, this pretty much happens for Rupp D3 (on the Rupp forums) and best part is it's free of charge. 
3/30/2014 10:46 PM
Sim AI dominated leagues isn't really our demographic! But It would depend. The Rupp forum is only one forum however. This service would be way more comprehensive and involved then just some "updated forum". The price of the service would depend on several variables. The more people you get to get involved in the service the less it would cost for you, obviously. Terms would be worked out. I just know people like to read blogs of their worlds or league, however not everyone has the time to write one. It would just be a few dollars out of pocket for every person. Obviously my time and effort would have to be fairly compensated for.
3/30/2014 11:37 PM
Posted by jayhawks2130 on 3/30/2014 11:37:00 PM (view original):
Sim AI dominated leagues isn't really our demographic! But It would depend. The Rupp forum is only one forum however. This service would be way more comprehensive and involved then just some "updated forum". The price of the service would depend on several variables. The more people you get to get involved in the service the less it would cost for you, obviously. Terms would be worked out. I just know people like to read blogs of their worlds or league, however not everyone has the time to write one. It would just be a few dollars out of pocket for every person. Obviously my time and effort would have to be fairly compensated for.
I admit I am tepidly intrigued, but a little reserved after your apparent comparison of the Rupp D3 forum to "just some 'updated forum'" which either I've misinterpreted as a bit of a dig [possible, the internet is a tricky and fickle *****], you've never read the Rupp D3 forum [but were either supremely confident in your work or willing to risk ignorance about someone else's], or you've read the Rupp D3 forum and dismiss them nonetheless [terrifying!]

So, with no rancor or ill intent, I ask you to elaborate on, clarify, or expand your position if you would to satisfy my own curiosity. You, of course, are under no obligation, but I would note that you have implied inviting discussion by utilizing this forum for your message. Not that you'd have forgotten, but simply to try to clearly elucidate my thoughts and not create any unintended negative feelings.
3/31/2014 3:53 AM
Excellent Question! I was not trying to belittle the rupp arena forums by any means! In fact, when I was a major user of this website a few years ago I used to read that forum daily! I think the Rupp Arena Forum is terrific and would only like to expand upon it with some creative Ideas as it was one of forums that helped inspire my idea and vision of a daily blog for a world or conference! The people that contrbute to that forum could also be compensated for their time, and everyone could pay into the pot and those who wish to write articles would receive the pay! I am just offering to expand and broaden and build upon the Rupp Forum to make it a better experience for everyone involved!
3/31/2014 12:49 PM
you'd need access to the world in question I would think yes? I see you only have a team in allen with this ID...would we have to give you access to our team so you could see all the relevant world info to make cohesive posts?

I run the Mega-Ultra-Super_Duper-Uber-Challenge in Knight D2. It features games (largely) from weeks 3-7, although there are always outliers for coaches that scheduled games already. I've been thinking about having daily (twice daily since its in Knight) recaps of MUSDUC events, standings updates, GOTW predictions and recaps, features about the coaches, etc. but I am too lazy. What kind of pricetag we talking for something like that?
3/31/2014 3:55 PM
Posted by jayhawks2130 on 3/31/2014 12:49:00 PM (view original):
Excellent Question! I was not trying to belittle the rupp arena forums by any means! In fact, when I was a major user of this website a few years ago I used to read that forum daily! I think the Rupp Arena Forum is terrific and would only like to expand upon it with some creative Ideas as it was one of forums that helped inspire my idea and vision of a daily blog for a world or conference! The people that contrbute to that forum could also be compensated for their time, and everyone could pay into the pot and those who wish to write articles would receive the pay! I am just offering to expand and broaden and build upon the Rupp Forum to make it a better experience for everyone involved!
You must be a very excitable person, what with all the exclamation points!!!!!!  (Relax, just having a little fun).
4/1/2014 12:35 AM
Posted by dcy0827 on 4/1/2014 12:35:00 AM (view original):
Posted by jayhawks2130 on 3/31/2014 12:49:00 PM (view original):
You must be a very excitable person, what with all the exclamation points!!!!!!  (Relax, just having a little fun).
LOL!!!!!
4/1/2014 2:22 AM
You are either bringing people up or bringing em down! dcy0827 I don't think you have enough excitement in your life! Life must get boring after 236 seasons of HD!!!
4/1/2014 3:39 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
No reason to be dicks about it.
4/2/2014 11:34 AM
12 Next ▸
I will Create a blog for your conference $$ Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.