I have taken over a new program, and the previous Coach had some carry over cash.  If I scout a State before the Roll Over, will I still maintain the Scouting ability for that State after rollover?
4/11/2014 2:46 PM
FSS resets when new recruits are generated at the end of the recruiting period.  Once you've purchased FSS for a particular state, you'll be able to view that state until recruiting is completed (which could be almost an entire season if you have carryover from the previous season and buy FSS immediately after the new recruits are generated).
4/11/2014 3:11 PM
Cool...That was the answer I was wanting to hear!
4/11/2014 3:39 PM
That's the answer I'd like to hear in that situation, but for some reason I thought those scouted states went away after the season rolls over
4/12/2014 8:18 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.