What exactly does fatigue induce? Topic

Which of the following does fatigue cause in the current HD engine?

A. Decreased shooting %
B. Increased fouling rate
C. Increased turnover rate with high distro
D. Increased turnover rate with low distro
4/20/2014 8:21 PM
vomiting
4/20/2014 11:14 PM
Posted by colonels19 on 4/20/2014 11:14:00 PM (view original):
vomiting
We'll call that E.
4/21/2014 2:50 PM
I believe all of the above.
4/21/2014 3:15 PM
I just always viewed fatigue as a percentage, so he plays at a percentage of his ratings depending on his level of fatigue.
4/21/2014 3:39 PM
I've been running 8 man rotation this year and fatigue doesn't seem to be that big a of deal from fresh to tiring. I guess tired is where the real penalties are. The zone helps - I don't know how much though.
4/21/2014 4:06 PM
Decreased rebounding too.
4/21/2014 8:51 PM
I might be imagining things, but I thought the performance penalty was spelled out specifically at one point in time. Fresh and fairly fresh = no penalty, tiring = 10 percent penalty, tired = 30 percent and very tired = 50 percent.

So it would impact across all facets of play, but you'd see it more readily if the guy was typically a high distro player.

Assuming, of course, that I'm not imagining things from too many Peeps this weekend...

4/21/2014 9:33 PM
Posted by rednu on 4/21/2014 9:33:00 PM (view original):
I might be imagining things, but I thought the performance penalty was spelled out specifically at one point in time. Fresh and fairly fresh = no penalty, tiring = 10 percent penalty, tired = 30 percent and very tired = 50 percent.

So it would impact across all facets of play, but you'd see it more readily if the guy was typically a high distro player.

Assuming, of course, that I'm not imagining things from too many Peeps this weekend...

That makes sense. I feel like I've seen guys play 40 minutes with low distribution and not end up with many turnovers. Probably less rebounds and everything like that, but you can obviously never be sure of that with one-game samples.
4/22/2014 8:28 AM
What exactly does fatigue induce? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.