Most fouls committed by opponent Topic

Just had a game a few nights ago where my opponent fouled my team 49 times. Seven of their players fouled out and three had 4 when the game ended. I'm wondering if anyone remembers more in a game AND if you have ever played against a team or been forced to play yourself with only 4 players on the court due to fouls/injuries?

Here is the box score:

http://whatifsports.com/hd/GameResults/BoxScore.aspx?gid=10615448

4/22/2014 2:09 PM
The sadistic side of me likes to use one of my exhibition games every year to scrimmage the worst D3 team I can find. In cases where teams have less than 5 eligible players who haven't fouled out, the game just sticks one of the fouled out players back on the court.  There is no Hoosiers style 5 vs 4.
4/22/2014 3:22 PM
Too lazy to search for it, but there was 100% a game where a team had more than 60 fouls at either DII or DIII within the last year or so. 

As clouse mentioned, some players on the team had 6 or 7 fouls because they were kept in to avoid playing four players. 
4/22/2014 4:08 PM
Most fouls committed by opponent Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.