April 24th Dev Post (Seble) Topic

Seble wants some ideas for cross world settings.

One thing that isnt cross world that i'd like to see is the use of player roles on the player ratings page (under rankings) when comparing to the top 25 players in conference/world ETC.

Right now this page is kinda useless because the top DU/ST/WE guys will trend towards the top. If we were able to use our player roles on this page we could get a better picture for ourselves.

In addition you'd be able to look for PG player role players that may not be listed at PG, etc.

I know its not a cross world setting but its something i'd REALLY like to see. I, for one, would use this page a lot more.
4/24/2014 9:15 PM
A. I dont use player roles... maybe very rarely.
B. - A setting to turn on/off the potential color-coding on the team profile page...... really? Who cares about having the option to turn color off?
4/24/2014 10:09 PM
There are hundreds of updates I would rather see. Lol the option of no color... lol
4/24/2014 10:10 PM
Posted by halfakracka on 4/24/2014 10:09:00 PM (view original):
B. - A setting to turn on/off the potential color-coding on the team profile page...... really? Who cares about having the option to turn color off?
I don't use PRR either, but quite a few people expressed an interest in not having the color coded team page, so I see no harm really...
4/24/2014 10:10 PM
Posted by dacj501 on 4/24/2014 10:10:00 PM (view original):
Posted by halfakracka on 4/24/2014 10:09:00 PM (view original):
I don't use PRR either, but quite a few people expressed an interest in not having the color coded team page, so I see no harm really...
+1
4/24/2014 10:18 PM
An idea,

Maybe allow use to set our default recruit search options (or save them) across all worlds.

It seems to be seble is looking for things that can be done quickly and fairly simply.
4/24/2014 10:25 PM
Yeah I get that but really who is the guy that cares about the color, havent seen a single guy complain about it. To me its a pointless update to just update the last update.
4/24/2014 10:28 PM
If we're keeping the suggestions on the subject of information shown on the profile page, I'd like to see an option to exclude walk-on players from the team averages.
4/24/2014 10:42 PM
Posted by dabighonu on 4/24/2014 10:42:00 PM (view original):
If we're keeping the suggestions on the subject of information shown on the profile page, I'd like to see an option to exclude walk-on players from the team averages.
Hear, hear!

Maybe even walk ons/redshirts/ineligibles. 
4/24/2014 11:16 PM
Posted by halfakracka on 4/24/2014 10:28:00 PM (view original):
Yeah I get that but really who is the guy that cares about the color, havent seen a single guy complain about it. To me its a pointless update to just update the last update.
i complained (in a thread i assumed seble would never read) because on my team, its hideously ugly, but im getting used to it. certainly don't want him to create an option to turn it off on my behalf. although ill admit to contemplating sending a ticket requesting exactly that, when i first opened my team and it jumped from the page to punch me in the face. but, i don't think its worth the time.
4/24/2014 11:34 PM
Lol right on....
4/24/2014 11:40 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by ettaexpress on 4/25/2014 3:31:00 AM (view original):
It would also be nice to see some symmetrical punishment on the boards, and some enforcement of rules, especially when people admit they are breaking the rules in an attempt to provoke.
lol! rules. classic.
4/25/2014 4:06 AM
Posted by tannermcc on 4/24/2014 10:25:00 PM (view original):
An idea,

Maybe allow use to set our default recruit search options (or save them) across all worlds.

It seems to be seble is looking for things that can be done quickly and fairly simply.
if this is done, it would be best ifyou could load a couple different setups, like for d3 , d2, etc.
4/25/2014 4:06 AM
1|2|3...9 Next ▸
April 24th Dev Post (Seble) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.