Tannermcc & associates are LargeScale Cheaters Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I am tired of your excuses.. Yes I was around  Div 2 back in the 30 season years......when Everyone Was Doing it. No they were not. It drove me and others away. And now you parade as  'That's in the past', 'It's all Sable's fault', 'I just wanted teams I paid for' (like know else didn't that did not cheat to get free seasons).

I think you have/had a serious morality problem. 'It was not against the rules then'.
5/10/2014 5:44 PM
Posted by taniajane on 5/10/2014 5:41:00 PM (view original):
You insult me and then claim you have nothing. Try a PM to discuss your  theories on Cheating with Nacho.
Why are you so afraid of the exchange of ideas???
5/10/2014 5:45 PM
exactly nacho... its absolutely ridiculous anyone thinks its unhealthy for people to discuss what they think the rules of a game should be. that is how rules evolve and people's perceptions evolve, to slowly make the game more fair.
5/10/2014 5:47 PM
These are not idea. I could Not careless what YOU and BILLY think is cheating. If you have any guidance other than the stated rules here, you would not listen to anyone and do what you can to cut corners and cheat.
5/10/2014 5:48 PM
Posted by taniajane on 5/10/2014 5:48:00 PM (view original):
These are not idea. I could Not careless what YOU and BILLY think is cheating. If you have any guidance other than the stated rules here, you would not listen to anyone and do what you can to cut corners and cheat.
hahahahaha, "These are not ideas," priceless.
5/10/2014 5:55 PM
Posted by gillispie1 on 5/10/2014 5:42:00 PM (view original):
you have serious reading comprehension problems... i am absolutely not trying to make things like, asking a coach who is backup options are, allowed (and im definitely not saying its ok to do it). you are making no sense to me, you are taking things in ways they are clearly stated to not be intended. i don't know what else to tell you, really, i am not saying any of that is ok or should be ok. i am just trying to understand why nacho thinks it should be ok (even though he doesn't do it and would consider it cheating to do so), and possibly, to convince him it shouldn't be ok. i really don't know what else to say to you. we are talking about what people THINK should be allowed, which is in no way suggesting any of us actually think any of this is allowed, or suggesting we would do it.

to other people... what the hell am i missing?
Nothing. You and Nacho are having an interesting discussion. This Tania person doesn't seem to realize that it's a completely hypothetical discussion, instead assuming both of you are GOTDAM CHEATERS WHO WANT TO RUIN THE GAME!!!!
5/10/2014 6:07 PM
◂ Prev 1...6|7|8|9|10 Next ▸
Tannermcc & associates are LargeScale Cheaters Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.