2 Rec Questions Topic

A) What is the best way to get someone to RS and who are the best candidates to do so( skills wise yes I know a guy who wont play much) , so drastically different than GD.

B) Im at D3 what are the rules on a guy who is ineligible? If they are good are they worth getting will they R/S? Have zero exp with going after them
5/13/2014 8:54 PM
A. Most freshmen will take a rs. It's helpful if they are 3rd or lower at their position using overAll score.

I like to rs scorers with high high potential in per or.lp.

B. In d3, everyone is eligible to start.
5/13/2014 8:58 PM
So the Ineligability part of the player page doesnt mean anything at D3 they just need the grades?
5/13/2014 9:05 PM
In D3 they can play immediately and can continue to play as long as they maintain a 2.0 or better. Normal eligibility requirements.
5/13/2014 9:20 PM
It would be nice if there was a more robust reference section for things like this. Hrm I wonder who has suggested that?
5/13/2014 9:51 PM
maybe someone should write one
5/13/2014 9:55 PM
Basically, it is luck of the draw ... but if a player thinks he is realistically in the top 2 players in a position, he is likely not going to want to RS.

Although some times they still do accept.

The good news is, if you apply the RS and his WE goes down, take off the RS and it returns to normal.

This means you can try several different players to find one who accepts the RS without impact to the players you take the RS off.

If a player's WE goes down initally, he will always "not accept" the RS .. so the way it used to be ... try several times until he possibly accepts, no longer works.  Once upset, always upset.

5/13/2014 11:12 PM
Posted by ettaexpress on 5/13/2014 9:51:00 PM (view original):
It would be nice if there was a more robust reference section for things like this. Hrm I wonder who has suggested that?
Literally took me 15 seconds to find the information about eligibility at D3. 

www.whatifsports.com/knowledgebase/KB_Article_Details.aspx
5/14/2014 10:46 PM
2 Rec Questions Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.