Ratings HIstory Topic

I like the update.  However, there is nothing on free throw shooting improvement.  I hope this information stays available when looking at past rosters.
5/14/2014 3:24 AM
knight just rolled over. i'm disappointed that neither are the off season improvements nor last season's beginning ratings reflected. what then is the point of the update...to save me the minimal effort of subtracting (or adding) the improvement from the current rating? 
5/15/2014 11:29 AM
Seble commented on a recent forum about his disappointment over corrupt historical data.    I suspect that he believed that the data was there to be displayed or at least retained for recent players.  From the point of installation forward, I understand he believes it will work now.

+1 to the OP on FT improvement.  That's the hard one to track.
5/15/2014 1:21 PM
why wouldn't the off season improvement have stuck?
5/15/2014 1:42 PM
Just to clarify:

- I had been saving off data for over a month prior to the release, but due to a bug, that data had to be wiped out.  So there isn't much historical data built up yet.

- Season End line is saved during world rollover

- Season Start line is saved after recruiting ends

5/15/2014 2:17 PM
thanks!
5/15/2014 2:20 PM
Great info and great response time!
5/15/2014 9:39 PM
Posted by seble on 5/15/2014 2:17:00 PM (view original):
Just to clarify:

- I had been saving off data for over a month prior to the release, but due to a bug, that data had to be wiped out.  So there isn't much historical data built up yet.

Seble would it be possible to save before world roll over? This way we would be able see their offseason development. It seems it's saved after offseason development.
5/15/2014 9:41 PM
FT needs to be a number. 
Why in the world is it the only thing that is not a number? Cap it at 90 if you want, but that makes no sense. 
5/16/2014 12:04 PM
Your responses are in the "What next to improve..." thread.
5/16/2014 1:03 PM
Posted by tannermcc on 5/15/2014 9:41:00 PM (view original):
Posted by seble on 5/15/2014 2:17:00 PM (view original):
Just to clarify:

Seble would it be possible to save before world roll over? This way we would be able see their offseason development. It seems it's saved after offseason development.
Agree with this 100%. 
It currently does not show offseason improvement. I thought that was a big part of the point?!
5/20/2014 12:48 PM
Ratings HIstory Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.