Just a thought about seniors... Topic

Has anybody that has taken over a team.... started their seniors on "senior night" for the first couple of seasons?  I have terrible upperclassmen and I didn't start them this year, but was thinking about it next year just to give me something to do... lol.  Dumb I know, but I can't be the only one who has ever thought about this.
6/4/2014 6:28 PM
Posted by jaymc2007 on 6/4/2014 6:28:00 PM (view original):
Has anybody that has taken over a team.... started their seniors on "senior night" for the first couple of seasons?  I have terrible upperclassmen and I didn't start them this year, but was thinking about it next year just to give me something to do... lol.  Dumb I know, but I can't be the only one who has ever thought about this.
+1
6/4/2014 7:43 PM
I've done it.  Definitely a geeky thing to do! :)
6/4/2014 8:06 PM
Wait, there's a Senior Night?
6/4/2014 9:22 PM
I used to do it for my last home game of the season vs. simai and I'd give the sr's 100% of the distribution.
6/4/2014 9:41 PM
My first several seasons I would start all my seniors in the final home game of the conference season. Used to go by minutes rather than fatigue then so the ones that usually didn't start I'd just keep their minute count low so they'd sub out faster.
6/4/2014 11:36 PM
If they suck they won't even sniff the court....
6/5/2014 12:20 AM
Posted by rednu on 6/4/2014 11:36:00 PM (view original):
My first several seasons I would start all my seniors in the final home game of the conference season. Used to go by minutes rather than fatigue then so the ones that usually didn't start I'd just keep their minute count low so they'd sub out faster.
That's what I was thinking of doing... So I can still get them their start but not kill the game plan too much... 
6/5/2014 12:20 AM
Posted by kevodaphenom on 6/5/2014 12:20:00 AM (view original):
If they suck they won't even sniff the court....
Haha... I figured there would be some coaches that have this approach.  I haven't done it in my first two seasons, I was just thinking about doing it next year.  Random off-season thought to get me to recruiting.
6/5/2014 12:22 AM
the best players will play on my court, if you ain't up to snub, i'll find someone who is
6/5/2014 2:50 PM
Haha I will give my senior 100% on senior night!
6/5/2014 6:31 PM
I admit, I have done it too!  But distro has always stayed the same as a normal night.  Cannot see the 100 percent distro to SR idea.
6/5/2014 7:23 PM
Just a thought about seniors... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.