Injury in preseason Topic

Do these count?  I know it is early but I haven't got an email notifying me of how long he is out for.
6/13/2014 2:23 PM
You won't get an email unless his health dropped below 60. Most coaches like to wait until health is at least 80 before putting an injured player back in but it is unlikely that he will be injured further if you play him before that.
6/13/2014 2:56 PM
a lot of injuries are 1 game minor injuries where player is kept out but is at 100% after. Usually no email for those I don't think. Check depth chart page for his health.
6/13/2014 11:12 PM
Posted by dacj501 on 6/13/2014 11:12:00 PM (view original):
a lot of injuries are 1 game minor injuries where player is kept out but is at 100% after. Usually no email for those I don't think. Check depth chart page for his health.
Thanks dacj!  And keep it easy on me at the non-conference finale!! lol
6/13/2014 11:29 PM
Injury in preseason Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.